Free Online Dueling Interface: Yugioh Network. ^____^

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you aren't going to get a Windows Emulator, or dual boot or something, then lolMacs. You brought this upon yourself by getting a less-supported OS and refusing to do things to get around that fact. If you're really desperate, buy a DS and WC11 which will be out soon. Macs just don't play YGO well.

EDIT: And yes, this should never have been stickied, the program the actual topic is about is terrible.

If you aren't going to get a Windows Emulator, or dual boot or something, then lolMacs. You brought this upon yourself by getting a less-supported OS and refusing to do things to get around that fact. If you're really desperate, buy a DS and WC11 which will be out soon. Macs just don't play YGO well.

EDIT: And yes, this should never have been stickied, the program the actual topic is about is terrible.

Q4E. would +rep but I'm out D:

No.

what are .dek files? i want to build my deck by uploading but i don't get it. Help

.dek files are what YVD uses to store decks on your computer. It just means that you can use decks from YVD on yugioh network and yugioh network decks on YVD.

If you click export and copy and paste it into note pad it doesn't have to be a .dek file and can be imported into either YVD or yugioh network.

I do this when I don't have space for new decks on yugioh network and I don't want to delete any so I can put it back on any time.

And stop advertising in your posts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived