• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

from Spinal Tap

-"she said the album cover was sexist."

-"what's wrong with being sexy?"

------

-"You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of..."

-"What do you call this?"

-"Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

------

-"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder? "

-"(long pause) These go to eleven."

sorry I got carried away, I really love this movie :D

Hamiri: Don't give up Ryusei!

Falcono: Yeah. FALCON PAWNCH!

Ryusei: *sniffle* Was that supposed to cheer me up?

Falcono: No. It's Seven o'clock.

Ryusei: ...

Hamiri: ...

Falcono: Yeah.... I'm just gonna leave now...

Turbostar: Amayana's Revenge (the movie)

You wanna know how I got these scars? My father...was a drinker, and a fiend, and one night he goes a little crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. Now, he doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife and turns it on her. Then he comes to me with the knife and he asks, "Why so serious?" He puts the blade in my mouth. "Let's put a smile on that face!" And.....why so serious?

All of that was from memory.

You're father was captain of a fleet ship for 5 minutes and he saved over 8000 lives includings yours and your mother's. I dare you to do better.

-Star Trek movie

I'm a Trekkie (not quite a Trekker, though) so I'm sorry but I feel the need to give the exact quote =/ Please don't take it personally, though. It's just driving me nuts XD

"Your father was captain of a starship for 12 minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mothers and yours. I dare you to do better."

-Christopher Pike

Archived