Your Favorite Movie Quote

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^you have a point. However, seeing as his father died to do it either way, does it really matter? lol jk

Either way, I think James Kirk won that bet, huh? He was captain of a starship for (uh how long?) and he saved the lives of possibly everyone on every planet in the Federation (minus the Vulcans, unfortunately.) :( I think that beats his father no matter how long Jim was captain during the movie.

Movie:

"You see, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly! It's the honest ones you have to look out for. Because you never know when they'll do something incredibly stupid"

"How do you know I won't kill the person you want me to work the miracle on?" "He's already dead." "Really? Then I'll take a look."

"Big brother! Can I be in the movie, too?" "Shut up, Mokuba."

"Kaiba, on some planet this insane strategy of your's might work. But you made one fatal flaw. This! Is! Earth!"

Television:

"But if the big splodey goes fast, won't it be all bad?"

"AH! They booby trapped thier sun!"

Guest King of Games

From Supernatural:

-Dean, "Strippers, Sammy, strippers. We are on an actual case involving strippers. Finally!"

-Sam Winchester: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.

Dean Winchester: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?

-Dean Winchester: [Looking at the haunted hotel] We might even run into Fred and Daphne inside. Mmmm... Daphne. Love her.

Archived