Tales of the Mutants (Accepting)

.Legend

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daisuke opened his eyes. "I got it. It was very faint, but I was able to feel him, and there's someone with him." Daisuke stood up. "They're in an abandoned movie theatre not too far from here. I know where it is." Daisuke looked at Hunter. "Don't give me that look, I've had to hide out here my fair share of times. Let's go." Daisuke and Hunter ran towards the theatre.

"Strike? You sound like we're fixing to attack them. Let me handle this." Daisuke closes his eyes to concentrate. He sent out a telepathic message to Jack and Zeke. Hello, Jack, and whoever is there with you. As far as I know, we're not here to hurt you, but this military guy could do anything. We come in peace... Okay, now I sound like an alien instead of a mutant. You guys get the message, right? You can come out from your hiding place and we can talk things over.

OoC: It was easier to communicate this time because of the short range and he'd traced Jack and Zeke's mind once.

Name:jack

Bio: Jack was a little boy when he discoverd he he controled fire. but one day his father was stuck under a truck so jack lifted the truck and threw it in the river. then one night a fire started in his house killing his parents but not his brother.

Apearence: fxaqzm.jpg

Powers: fire and anything fire related also super strength and durabilaty

Persinality:not the nicest will revenge but he can be nice sometimes and doesent talk that much

Daisuke looks at Nick. "Yeah, I don't think he does either, but what're you going to do?" Daisuke shrugs his shoulders. "He's part of the military, it's his job."

OoC: At KWLegend, Hunter and I have entered where you and Jack are hiding. Nick attacked us.

Archived