Tales of the Mutants (Accepting)

.Legend

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack walked quietly down the street. It wasn't long before he came to the frozen spot on the road. "Ice? In the summertime?" He looked around from under his hood before turning back to the patch of ice. "This isn't natural ice...." He stood up quickly as he looked around, hurrying off from the scene.

Mutants

Name: Tyler Gilford

Bio: He was just a ordinary guy. One day when he was coming from the school a bunch of guys attacked him. He ran from them but they followed him. Then he came to an impasse. There was only one lamp. The guys came and and when they wanted to hit him but a light shield appeared around him. The guys just where rejected 2 meters and then they ran away. Ty didn't know what happened but there was no light in the lamp.

Apearence: 2zzs0tg.jpg

Powers: (NO OVERPOWERING! I cant stress this enough! I will say if it is overpowerd) Energy manipulating (Electricity, solar energy and other kind of energy...)

Personality: Kind, calm sometimes when he is sad or depressive he is sarcastic and arrogant

where should i start?

PM me when we start...

Hunter's cell phone startedto ring

Hunter: yes this is captian Hunter, oh Admiral Sugoru sir.

Admiral: there is some changes on the plan, move all your unit back to HQ.

Hunter: what? but sir there is a mutant free on the city.

Admiral: thats an order. retreat now

Hunter: yes sir!

Hunter: All units lets head back to HQ

Daisuke sat on a park bench, contemplating. Hm... How can I get ahold of the military? I wonder if they're in the Yellow Pages. Daisuke sat up and walked out of the park. Daisuke walked back to his house. (OoC: He's a super genius he grew up with rich parents, of course he has his own house.) He walked inside, his pet bird (OoC: The one shown in the pic in my app.) fluttering about. Daisuke reached for it and pet it. Then he walked to his bookcase to find the phonebook. Unforutnately, it was on a shelf out of his reach. He climbed up to get it, and got ahold of it. "There we go-" His grip on the shelf failed him. "Not again..." He fell off the shelf and landed on his face.

Jack found another cover, pushing it up to look around. "Not a soldier in sight....." He pushed the cover off of the hole, and pulled himself up. He left the cover off, just incase he needed to return to the sewers. Removing the bandana from his face he inhaled the clean air and sat on a nearby sidewalk.

(meanwhile on the Admiral's office)

Hunter: whats the meaning of all this Admiral? why did you order me to pull off my unit?

Admiral: calm down hunter and look at this.

the admiral handed hunter a picture of a certain guy

Hunter: who is that sir?

Admiral: his name is Daisuke, i want you to bring him right here.

Hunter: whats so special bout this guy?

Admiral: you'll find out soon enough.

hunter leaved the Admiral's office and then he used his cell phone to call daisuke.

Archived