Tales of the Mutants (Accepting)

.Legend

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daisuke paused for a moment, revelling in his good luck. "You're with the military? This is perfect, I've been wanting to contact you. Yes, I have what it takes to be in the military, but I would not like to join, necessarily, taking orders and what not. I merely want to help you with matters concerning my kind. I will wait for you." Daisuke sat down in a chair and started flipping through the Yellow Pages, unable to set aside his curiosity as to see if the military really is in the phonebook.

Daisuke sat down in a chair across from Hunter. "No, I do not hate mutants. As I said in our chat 'I merely want to help you with matters concerning my kind.' meaning I am also a mutant. The fact of the matter is, unlike me, there are some mutants who threaten this world. I know of only one, but I'm sure there are more who have yet to show themselves. I would like to help you, the military, help take down mutants like these, but also show you that not all mutants are threatening, and they deserve to walk this Earth without the need for running and hiding." Daisuke took a moment to catch his breath, and continued. "Now, though I would like to assist the military in matters, I would like to be left out of the military in other matters. I will not be ordered around by those who would threaten my kind. Now, the question is, will you accept my help, or will you weed me out like so many others just for existing?" Daisuke sat silently, waiting for an answer.

ooc: fixed... i will start with my character after the guys attacked him...

Tyler is walking to his home and thinking about previous event "Huh...That was really weird. I thought I am done now but they just flee." He hit a can. "Too many strange things happened in the last time and i feel very strange. I have a feeling that a electricity is flowing thru me."

Daisuke sat up. "Of course, but I have but one more matter to attend to before I leave. Tori!" Tori flew from another room and landed on Daisuke's shoulder. Daisuke walked into another room and placed Tori on a table next to two empty bowls. He quickly filled them with water and food. "Now, behave while I'm gone." Daisuke walked back to Hunter. "I had to feed my pet bird. I can't help the military if I get arrested for animal cruelty." Daisuke walked to the front door and opened it. "Now, Hunter, where are we going?"

Tyler was walking and then suddenly started raining. "Oh that's just great! It can't get worse."

Then a black car passed close to him and anoit him. "Oh me and my big mouth!" said he angered.

In the car were a young white haired boy and a little bit older man whit black hair.

Archived