Tales of the Mutants (Accepting)

.Legend

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: okay

Admiral: as far as i heard from my resources, you were grown in a wealthy family and you graduated from college at the age of 18 and you use Telepathic Powers and Telekinesis and Mind Protection . thats quite a impressive i must say.

Admiral: the reason why i called you here , because i have a mission for you.

Hunter was passing by the street ' date=' then suddenly he saw jack running cross the street.

Hunter: hey you, stop it right there. (pointed at jack)

[/quote']

Jack stopped in his tracks' date=' hearing someone yell to him. He collected himself, serioused his face and turned around, his blue eyes seeming emotionless. "Are you speaking to me sir?"

[/quote']

Hunter: yes i am. i am captain Hunter Steel from the militry' date=' why are you running cross the street like you were running away from somthing?

[/quote']

Jack was silent for a moment' date=' looking around him, noticing dark clouds on the horizon. "It's going to rain here soon, I personally dont like being caught in rain sir." His face was still emotionless as he watched Hunter.

[/quote']

Hunter looked at jack's face and he was sweating' date=' that made Hunter to glare at jack in suspection

Hunter: are you from the city? or from area 11? answer me.

[/quote']

Jack stared at Hunter' date=' not saying a word. Then in a flash, he took off, running quickly, weaving through the people on the streets, turning down a dark alley.

[/quote']

*Flashback End*

Hunter: i couldnt confirm his indentity, but i am sure that he is a mutant. and i think that he hiding somthin from us.

OoC: Oh, right... I forgot... Yay for flashbacks!

"I'll try to use my telepathy to trace Jack's mindwaves and communicate with him, but it will be hard because I've never met him." Daisuke sat down on the ground and closed his eyes, starting to concentrate.

Archived