Yu-Gi-Oh! ~Guardians of the Zodiac~ Lovely Lady Production {Started, Accepting Via PM}

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon sighed. "Fine I'll duel him. Just keep in contact Mizuka. Theres a headset next to the deck bin. You can use that." he stated as he took out his headset and placed it on his left ear. He put his deck into the holster and got ready. "Okay. Now I'm ready."

"Yes I am. I'll be your opponent in this match." Brandon said as he activated Speed world and started the Turbo Duel. "Okay then. I'll start." he drew five cards then drew one more. "I'll summon GG- Beat in attack position." As he placed the card on the field, a monster that looked to be a kid wearing skates and alien-like headphones appeared on the field. "Now I'll activate his effect. By placing 2 Spray Can Counters on him he gains 100 ATK and DEF. I'll set a card face down and end my turn."

Brandon: 4000 Speed Counters: 1

Ryden: 4000 Speed Counters: 1

[spoiler= Cards used]

182482.jpg

This card is treated also as LIGHT. Once per turn, place 2 "Spray Can" counter on this card (max .6). This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each "Spray Can" counter placed on this card. During your opponent's Battle phase, you can remove 1 "Spray Can" counter to place 1 "Graffiti" counter on 1 monster. The selected monster cannot attack until the End Phase of your opponent's turn. Only 1 "Graffiti" counter can be placed per turn. If this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "GG" monster whose Level is equal to the number of "Spray Can" counters on this card.

Ryden began to panic as his opponent activated speed world. "No wait I can't!..." Ryden then sighed. "Fine then my turn. I draw!" Ryden draws his cards and looks at them. "man... I discard one card from my hand to Special Summon The Tricky! Do you have a response?" This was going to be very difficult Ryden thought as the duel began.

Brandon: 4000 Speed Counters: 2

Ryden: 4000 Speed Counters: 2

"Alright then I'll summon my Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer (ATK 1800/ DEF 700) in attack mode." Ryden watched as his monster flew next to him he then looked in amazement but snapped back into the duel. Should I attack his monsters or should I wait still... Ryden thought to himself.

Brandon: 4000 Speed Counters: 2

Ryden: 4000 Speed Counters: 2

OOC: how strong is your monster?

Brandon drew a card. "My turn. I'll summon GG- Jazz in attack position." As he placed the card on the field, a girl with snow white hair and a green scarf was summoned to the field. As she was summoned she high-fived Beat. "Now, I'll add 1 Spray Can Counter to Jazz, allowing me to draw a card. Then, I'll add 2 Spray Can Counters to Beat making him have 1100 ATK. I'll set a card face down and end my turn."

Brandon: 4000 Speed Counters: 3

Ryden: 4000 Speed Counters: 3

[spoiler= Cards Used]

182482d.jpg

This card is treated also as LIGHT. Once per turn, place 1 "Spray Can" counter on this card (max. 6). For each "Spray Can" counter placed on this card, draw 1 card. During your opponent's Battle phase, you can remove 1 "Spray Can" counter to place 1 "Graffiti" counter on 1 monster. The selected monster cannot attack until the End Phase of your opponent's turn. Only 1 "Graffiti" counter can be placed per turn.

Brandon took his turn. "I'll add 2 Spray Can Counters to Beat, making his ATK at a full 1300. Then, I'll add another Spray Can Counter to Jazz, allowing me to draw a card. I'll set a card and end my turn."

Brandon: 4000 Speed Counters: 5

Ryden: 4000 Speed Counters: 5

Ryden drew his next card. "Damn a dead draw... I activate my set card : Phoenix Wing Wind Blast! By discarding a card I can return on monster back to the top of your deck. I discard this card and I send you GG- Jazz back to the top! Any response?"

Brandon: 4000 Speed Counters: 6

Ryden: 4000 Speed Counters: 6

Archived