Yu-Gi-Oh! ~Guardians of the Zodiac~ Lovely Lady Production {Started, Accepting Via PM}

As the wind blast headed towards Jazz, an elf girl got in the way of the attack and made the card useless. "I discarded Elf Knight, whcih activated her effect by negating and destroying your trap card." As the defensive move ended, the elf girl brought the card with her to the graveyard.

Brandon: 4000 Speed Counters: 6

Ryden: 4000 Speed Counters: 6

[spoiler= Cards Used]

182482.jpg

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon smirked as Jazz sprayed The Tricky with her spray can, making him confused and fall to the floor. "I remove 1 Spray Can Counter to add a Graffiti Counter on Tricky. Now he can't attack." he said as he sighed a bit.

Brandon smirked. "You think I didn't know that. I remove Fairy of DEception from play from my hand to switch Kycoo into defense position." As he removed the card, a small fairy carrying a flower flew towards Kycoo and sprayed him with pollen, making him sneeze constantly and kneel.

[spoiler= Cards Used]

182482i.jpg

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. I'll start by summoning Metal Arachnid in defense position. Now I'll add 1 Spray Can Counter to Jazz, allowing me to draw a card. I'll end my turn."

[spoiler= Cards used]

Metal Arachnid

DARK

Machine / Effect

As long as you control another as long as this card is face-up, your opponent must select this card as an attack target. If this card is attacked, this card is changed to attack position during the end of the Damage Step.

ATK/ 0 DEF/ 2000

Ryden drew his card and smiled. "Hey I come! I activate Lightning Vortex! by discarding one card I destroy all face up monsters on your side of the field!" Just then Ryden's runner sent him flying backwards. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Ryden then was thrown out of his Runner and hit the ground.

Brandon: 4000 Speed Counters: 7

Ryden: 2000 Speed Counters: 5

As his monters were destroyed, all Brandon could do was smirk. "I'll Special Summon from my hand Pilot Android." As he placed the card on the field, a broken down robot appeared and slowly built itself together. He started spinning and then got into a boxing stance. "My deck is known for countering everything that comes it way. I've wasted my whole life to create a deck like this."

Brandon: 4000 Speed Counters: 7

Ryden: 2000 Speed Counters: 5

[spoiler= Cards Used]

182482.jpg

Ryden struggled to get up but he had hit the ground too hard. "Why'd that happen? I played the spell card just like you do in a normal duel... what went wrong?" He looked at his life points and then saw the monster on the field. "I don't get it why did I take Life point Damage?" Ryden got up.

OOC: Ryden's never been in a turbo duel so he doesn't know that using normal spell cards will cost you in these duels.

"Neither do I. I almost never use Speed Spells. You have to know this: Assess the situation first. I never used a Spell card at all, that meant that it was a turbo duel. I though you've seen the Fortune Cup. My match with Raiden was a Turbo Duel." Brandon stated as he scratched the back of his head.

"I only saw a small bit." Ryden admitted. "I was going to come to the city to duel people for fun. My Friend let me barrow his runner because he knew I didn't turbo duel but, I am a good duelist. Just Turbo duels are a little new to me... I don't even own a speed spell. That's why I played my Royal Decree.... Damn..." Ryden then looked over at the new comer. "Yes sir I'm fine." he said ignoring the blood on his forehead.

Ryden looked at Brandon and smiled. "Well you win this one, I surrender." He then deactivates his runner's duel mode and to see if I can hops on it again. "I'll be going to the card shop to see if I can find some speed spells. I will get a rematch and next time I will win." He said as he rode his runner away. "Well this sucks... I lost my first turbo duel... I hope I can make up for it." As Ryden drove he noticed the duel runner from earlier. "He that's the girl from the Fortune Cup." He stops. "Hi."

Brandon drove to the divided section of an old train bridge. As he did he looked at the other side and noticed Asher there wearing a black cloak that was flowing in the wind. He got off his runner and walked to the edge of his part of the bridge. "Long time no see, little brother." Asher stated with a smirk. Brandon said nothing. As the two stood there, lightning started strike parts of New Domino City randomly.

Archived