The high level card discussion thread!

Besides' date=' I could name more than 10 cards that pwn both of these.

[/quote']

That's aside from the point. Without card effects, they have the highest base ATK. We don't know what he's trying to do here, he could be doing something cool with Skill Drain or something.

No, i'm just interested thats all.

I wish Armityle's ATK (by the effect) was its base ATK

10000ATK = WIN if your opponent doesn't have Magic Cylinder LOL

I don't think Konami will do stonger base ATK monsters. F.G.D. & Dragon Master Knight are like more than 5 years old now. (at least in the OCG, I saw them when I was in middle school).

Armetiel is the best if you think of its effect as well, but on Base, it's obviously 5-Headed and Dragon Master.

P.S. 1. All of those 3 suck because of their "summoning conditions".

P.S. 2. Someone should lock this thread because all things we have to say are:

Those 2 are it.

And millions of people know that as a FACT. not OPINON.

Armetiel' date=' 5-Headed, and Dragon Master.

[b']All of those 3 suck because of their "summoning conditions".[/b]

I do have to say that F.G.D. and Dragon Master each have 5000 ATK, which is the highest base ATK.

BTW, only 2 of those monsters suck because of their Summoning Conditions. F.G.D. doesn't suck for one reason:

FutureFusionGLD2-EN-GUR-LE.jpg

F.G.D. doesn't even need to hit the field to rock. All he needs to do is send 5 Dragons to the Graveyard. Then you can either revive them and/or remove them from play with Dragon's Mirror to summon another F.G.D.

Is there already an F.G.D. discussion thread on this forum? If not, can we turn this thread into an F.G.D. discussion thread?

I don't get why Crab doen't lock stupid threads like this' date=' but good threads by me..Seriously?

[/quote']

Yes. It's better to write a bad not that good guide than post a stupid question.

-.- Well I'm working on a revised version that goes more in depth than the last one.

Archived