Alphabetical Order {{Started}} {{Accepting}} <(PG13)> <(FILM)>

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

---The Alphabetical Order---

Twenty-six adolescent knights lead ordinary lives. Under various alii, they lie in wait, preparing for the moment when they might gain their powers and save the world from its creator.

There is no way to tell a knight of the Alphabetical Order from an ordinary citizen. Not even the knights themselves can distinguish the difference.

---The Tally---

The C-Knight, Caireamoinscourenai, has been found. Twenty-five knights remain. Are you one of them?

---The Setting---

Aphthiton Kleos High School and Coello Middle School are both frequented by the de facto leader of the Alphabetical Order, Cairea Cynebaraducanarth. They seem to be heavily populated with Knights, possibly due to its ridiculous number of exchange students.

The schools are radically different institutions. Coello is an Fundamentalist institution which completely rejects all doctrines conflicting with Scripture. However, Aphthiton Kleos looks at the Bible as "a fairly good, if not excellent, Author Tract of a classic," and tends to teach purely secular ideals. While students of each school tend to look down on each other, Cairea, obviously, has issues with both institutions.

Recently, a Christian fish symbol set in Coello's ensign has begun to glow an eerie scarlet, as has an infinity symbol in Aphthiton Kleos's. Cairea interprets this to mean that more Knights will soon be arriving at both locations and making their powers apparent. It would seem she's right on the first count, though as for the second...

---RP Style---

The High School RP with a supernatural background. Generally, the knights have no significant powers at all (with the notable exception of Xydryce, the order's morbid and mysteriously absent X-Knight), so the status quo at Aphthiton Kleos won't change because of knighthood. doesn't change all that much. On the other hand, the goings-on won't always be normal...

---APPLICATIONS---

{{DELETE ALL TEXT IN DOUBLE BRACKETS. LEAVE THE NAME OF THE FIELD IN BOLD, BUT FILL IN THE FIELD IN NORMAL TEXT. THE INSTRUCTIONAL TERM IS "ABSOLUTION", INCLUDING THE QUOTES, AND IN CAPITAL LETTERS.}}

[spoiler=Alphabetical Order]

[b]True Name:[/b]
{{Names in the Alphabetical Order are very important. The true name must a) be completely ridiculous, in the vein of Xydryce and Caireamoinscourenai, and b) contain a first name starting with a letter of the alphabet not yet taken. C, X, Y, and Z are already taken by NPCs.}}
[b]Alias:[/b]
{{The idea is, if you're in the order, your name is embarrassingly ludicrous, so you go by a much more normal name among peers. If this is the same as the true name, you're doing it wrong.}}
[b]Age // Grade:[/b]
{{You're in You're in either middle or high school on the Atlantic coast of the USA; the age must be between nine and eighteen. Grade must be 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th; colloquial collegiate titles will not be accepted. Place the grade on the other side of double slashes from the age.}}
[b]Appearance:[/b]
{{Descriptive enough so we know whether or not to be attracted to you. Interplayer romances would be ideal, see.}}
[b]Personality:[/b]
{{Give both the best and worst of the character's personality, or just an objective opinion. Either or both will suffice. At least five sentences here.}}
[b]Secret Word:[/b]
{{Write the secret word here.}}

[spoiler=Others]

[b]Name:[/b]
{{Preferably something fairly normal. Save the ridiculous names for the Order.}}
[b]Age // Grade:[/b]
{{You're in either middle or high school on the Atlantic coast of the USA; the age must be between nine and eighteen. Grade must be 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th; colloquial collegiate titles will not be accepted. Place the grade on the other side of double slashes from the age.}}
[b]Appearance:[/b]
{{Descriptive enough so we know whether or not to be attracted to you. Interplayer romances would be ideal, see.}}
[b]Personality:[/b]
{{Give both the best and worst of the character's personality, or just an objective opinion. Either or both will suffice. At least three sentences here.}}
[b]Secret Word:[/b]
{{Write the secret word here.}}

---ACCEPTED---

[spoiler=Caireamoinscourenai Cynebaraducanarth]

True Name: Caireamoinscourenai Dœnultach Evindernico Cynebaraducanarth

Alias: Cairea Cynebaraducanarth

Age // Grade: 13 // 8th, but takes most courses at A

{{You're in You're in either middle or high school on the Atlantic coast of the USA; the age must be between nine and eighteen. Grade must be 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th; colloquial collegiate titles will not be accepted. Place the grade on the other side of double slashes from the age.}}

Appearance: Dark-eyed with Hispanic-ish skin and black hair. Fairly voluptuous considering her size; she's five zero in customary.

Personality:

Her goal in life seems to be the deconstruction of her own world view. The trouble is, she's... good at debates... so more often than not, she winds up deconstructing other peoples' worldviews. She also figures that a worldview applies to everything — thus, there's no bad time for a debate in her eyes. And if one complains about debating, one will be branded as inferior and verbally assaulted at every opportunity. In her eyes, that person is inferior, and worthy of such assault until they are provoked into debate. She likes debates, in case you couldn't tell.

She's... not very happy with the world. She hates her own worldview — she wants to rip it to shreds, remember? — because it's so pessimistic, but thus far, she hasn't gotten anywhere in deconstructing it... at all. A horrendously presumptuous cynic, no one relevant has gotten to know her well enough to know what she's like to friends. We'll only be able to wait and see.

[spoiler=Davokkhastaadhulhu dis Da Pantrynisoniven]

True Name: Davokkhastaadhulhu Toeuriuliowakkanek Ooocthulhuwakkanek dis Da Pantrynisoniven

Alias: "D" (Name given to him by those who he is not informally acquainted), Lord Davok the Great (really, only he calls himself that) and Pantry (name given to him by those who he is informally acquainted) If multiple aliases are not allowed, then just go with Pantry.

Age // Grade: 14 // 8

Appearance: Pantry has a short set of dark blood red hair which brushes against the sides of his oval head with miniature bangs. He has pale light skin that is soft and smooth, yet visibly looks like sandpaper. He has dark hazel eyes that slant upward toward his crown, so he looks like he's always glaring. He usually enjoys wearing a black and red worn out tuxedo.

Personality: Pantry is night-emotionless, or at least he tries to be. He is a brilliant and intelligent student, but his antisocial and almost childish behaviour makes him avoid social interactions at best. He has a strict superiority complex where he runs his own personal network of "servants", students who he managed to coerce into his service. This fanatical self-reliance leads to his underestimation of others, and his enthusiasm while dealing with his "servants" borders on insanity. But, he always has a Plan B, or another card up his sleeve when things do not go as plan. He also is under a strange delusion that he is a God sent down from Earth to spread his worship, and runs a cult devoted to thus known as "The Church of D", though only few of his lackeys actually attend it.

[spoiler=Rovenilumiaquadrus Urlostaganurot]

True Name: Rovenilumiaquadrus Vuducalifragistos zi Mikanamano Urlostaganurot

Alias: Rilus Vumikanur Urlostaganurot

Age // Grade: 16 // 10

Appearance: Standing at 6 ft. height, Rilus has brown hair, which he often tries to keep out of his eyes, and green eyes. He's of average weight, and is usually seen wearing long-sleeved shirts with a blue, sleeveless vest and black jeans.

Personality: Rilus can be somewhat of an unpredictable individual. He is laid-back, only paying an average amount of attention to current events, but can show an irrational obsession with absolute equality. He detests being labeled a Communist, preferring to be recognized as a "progressive" Democrat. He jumps at every opportunity to argue, scarcely acknowledging any punishments he might face, and is usually the one person in a discussion that has to question everything that's even slightly unreasonable in his opinion. He has interest in women, but does little to act upon his feelings. When he does have work that he has to do, he prioritizes it above all else.

[spoiler=Leveeta Dejerger]

True Name: Leveeta Alludian Orianta Dejerger

Alias: Eve Dejerger

Age // Grade: 10 // 6th

Appearance: A sweet young girl who has long black hair. Her skin is white and she has light blue eyes. Her height is 4'7 and her weight is 78 pounds.

Personality: She is a kind and caring young girl mostly because she is to young to understand how the world works. She will trust almost anyone and loves nature and all it's inhabitants. However, she can't help but being rude and not knowing her place sometimes while others are talking. She gets sad easily but she also gets happy easily as well.

---NON-ORDER---

[spoiler=Derek Namio]

Name: Derek Joshua Namio

Age // Grade: 17 // 10th Grade

Appearance: Derek has dark, long hair that stretches to his shoulders, and he has white stripes along the left side of his hair. His skin is rather pale, though it's a typhical sign of his malnutrition. He has golder piercings in his right ear and his nose, and the one in his ear has diamonds in it. He usually wears a black and grey-striped shirt with a black leather jacket on top, and had black jeans with chains hanging from them. His shoes are black and always polished.

Personality: Derek Joshua is what people would prejudicely call 'an emo', but his true personality is that of a romancer and artist, although his outward looks seems to hide it deep within. He barely let's anyone see through this 'armor' of his, not even his parents, but he just say that it's his way of living. Derek is calm and confident at his best, but at his worst, he's just foul-mouthed and throws foul words at anything that walks. He really wants someone that sees through his outside, and looks at his inside, to find his true self...

[spoiler=Dante Sares]

Name: Dante Sares

Age // Grade: 16 // 10th

Appearance: He has white hair that covers his eyes, he prefers to wear jeans and a trench coat like-robe all the time, leaving his stomach and chest exposed.

Personality: Laid back, easy going, but very cocky.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y HELLO THAR

Welcome back, Supreme. ;D

b]True Name:[/b] Davokkhastaadhulhu Toeuriuliowakkanek Ooocthulhuwakkanek dis Da Pantrynisoniven

Alias: "D" (Name given to him by those who he is not informally acquainted), Lord Davok the Great (really, only he calls himself that) and Pantry (name given to him by those who he is informally acquainted) If multiple aliases are not allowed, then just go with Pantry.

Age // Grade: 14 // 8

Appearance: Pantry has a short set of dark blood red hair which brushes against the sides of his oval head with miniature bangs. He has pale light skin that is soft and smooth, yet visibly looks like sandpaper. He has dark hazel eyes that slant upward toward his crown, so he looks like he's always glaring. He usually enjoys wearing a black and red worn out tuxedo.

Personality: Pantry is night-emotionless, or at least he tries to be. He is a brilliant and intelligent student, but his antisocial and almost childish behaviour makes him avoid social interactions at best. He has a strict superiority complex where he runs his own personal network of "servants", students who he managed to coerce into his service. This fanatical self-reliance leads to his underestimation of others, and his enthusiasm while dealing with his "servants" borders on insanity. But, he always has a Plan B, or another card up his sleeve when things do not go as plan. He also is under a strange delusion that he is a God sent down from Earth to spread his worship, and runs a cult devoted to thus known as "The Church of D", though only few of his lackeys actually attend it.

{{Give both the best and worst of the character's personality, or just an objective opinion. Either or both will suffice. At least five sentences here.}}

Secret Word: "ABSOLUTION"

You certainly got the ridiculous name down right. It's like Lovecraft, except elaborate to the point of humor. O,x

Accepted, D-Knight. Cairea will have a great deal of fun with you...

...take it in what sense thou wilt.

Invite others?

You're better off than I; no one has ever listened to me... in history.

I love how you can tell there are going to be drama, frightening personalities, and laughs when only two characters have been introduced.

You're better off than I; no one has ever listened to me... in history.

I love how you can tell there are going to be drama' date=' frightening personalities, and laughs when only two characters have been introduced.

[/quote']

Well, it's a High School RP, so no doubt there'll be Drama. ;D

And, well, I'm here, so of course there'll be frightening personalities. xD

And a pesssimistic cynic who wants to deconstruct her own worldview with a half-crazy egotistical occultist in the mix? Hilarity shall ensue!

True Name: Rovenilumiaquadrus Vuducalifragistos zi Mikanamano Urlostaganurot

Alias: Rilus Vumikanur

Age // Grade: 16 // 10

Appearance: Standing at 6 ft. height, Rilus has brown hair, which he often tries to keep out of his eyes, and green eyes. He's of average weight, and is usually seen wearing long-sleeved shirts with a blue, sleeveless vest and black jeans.

Personality: Rilus can be somewhat of an unpredictable individual. He is laid-back, only paying an average amount of attention to current events, but can show an irrational obsession with absolute equality. He detests being labeled a Communist, preferring to be recognized as a "progressive" Democrat. He jumps at every opportunity to argue, scarcely acknowledging any punishments he might face, and is usually the one person in a discussion that has to question everything that's even slightly unreasonable in his opinion. He has interest in women, but does little to act upon his feelings. When he does have work that he has to do, he prioritizes it above all else.

Okay, now you're just trying. -.-

Accepted, though you can't change your own last name.

We start after two or three more entrants, methinks; we can all create many NPCs.

Preferably entrants that submit characters with at least SOME social stability. xD Such characters are fun, but having to many of one character can be... not that much fun.

And if it's any sense of pride, I invited Roxas. xD

N'really. We should try and invite random normal people, though. So we can have some idiots to base our cynicism around.

Ok, I'm here SG. I got your Invit and all, but just to warn you, I'm not that great at roleplaying, and I've never, ever heard of the High School RP. I won't be an Alphabetical Order, just a Support Character.

Name: Derek Joshua Namio

Age // Grade: 17 // 10th Grade

Appearance: Derek has dark, long hair that stretches to his shoulders, and he has white stripes along the left side of his hair. His skin is rather pale, though it's a typhical sign of his malnutrition. He has golder piercings in his right ear and his nose, and the one in his ear has diamonds in it. He usually wears a black and grey-striped shirt with a black leather jacket on top, and had black jeans with chains hanging from them. His shoes are black and always polished.

Personality: Derek Joshua is what people would prejudicely call 'an emo', but his true personality is that of a romancer and artist, although his outward looks seems to hide it deep within. He barely let's anyone see through this 'armor' of his, not even his parents, but he just say that it's his way of living. Derek is calm and confident at his best, but at his worst, he's just foul-mouthed and throws foul words at anything that walks. He really wants someone that sees through his outside, and looks at his inside, to find his true self...

You'd have been held back twice, but accepted. Ought to add some nice variety.

Invite others pl0x; we can start after another entrant if we're lucky.

OoC: Whenever you'd like. Start at your school of choice; eighth and below at Coello, ninth and above at Aphthiton Kleos.

OoC: Dunno if this is a good start, but what the heck...

IC: Derek was just walking on the way to school, staring into the ground as he walked, occasionally kicking some pieces of pebble. His Ipod was on, and in his headphones rang the sweet tunes of 'Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me'. He sang along quietly for himself, sighing occasionally. "Why does life suck?" he asked himself as the song ended. He looked up, and saw the Aphthiton Kleos School. He sighed. "Here we go again..." he said, throwing his bag on the back, walking inside...

Name: Dante Sares

Age // Grade: 16 // 10th

Appearance: He has white hair that covers his eyes, he prefers to wear jeans and a trench coat like-robe all the time, leaving his stomach and chest exposed.

Personality: Laid back, easy going, but very cocky.

OoC: a) That robe is a duster. b) WTF is it with sophomores?! c) Accepted.

IC:

Hmph. Another year at this moronic school... I was hardly looking forward to it.

But Caireamoinscourenai D.E. Cynebaraducanarth, C-Knight of the Alphabetical Order, was.

So. Many. Exchange. Students.

The glowing ensigns.

It. Cannot. Be. A. Coincidence.

Period.

•••

Hahaha. Another emo nihilist brat. Nihilism and Nietzche are the two words schools of philosophy I've ever stumbled upon.

"If you have to ask yourself why life sucks," I attacked, "do you have any basis for making that kind of claim at all?"

In the beginning all was Flame and Chaos, but He declared the Chaos to be Nothing, and so the Chaos was Nothing. He declared the Flame to be Good, so the Flame stayeth. He Declared the Heavens and the Earths, The Sky and The Clouds, The Stars and The Sun. All hath were, and All was Good. Yet His children t'were treacherous, and hath casted down He into the Fiery Pit, as He did Not Declare. So thus He escaped His prison, as hath was Decreed by All, to Declare His righteous wrath upon His disloyal Children, and All shall Tremble When His Fury Cometh!

My eyes lingered over my messy handwriting, and my forehead was beaded with sweat. I brushed aside my blood red hair and lay the small piece of paper into an orange napsack. I slung it around my shoulder, and looked upward boringly at the yellow bus that drew slowly to a stop in front of me. My eyes darted to an fro across, hungrily. I sighed, and moved to the back, my napsack crunching at my back.

Today was a Fine Day.

Archived