Alphabetical Order {{Started}} {{Accepting}} <(PG13)> <(FILM)>

The bell rang mere moments after Rilus had entered the classroom. It was now time for him to take World History II. He found his seat quickly, enduring the teacher's comment about how he would have to come to class earlier next time, unless he wanted to risk detention. He had opened his textbook, and already the class was about to learn about the French Revolution.

Rilus felt something touch his neck. Turning around, he noticed that a classmate was picking their noise and flicking the treasures in random directions. Disgusting. Rilus returned his focus to his textbook as papers for an assignment to be done in class was being passed out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was about third period time at Coello Middle School, so it meant art class for our little sixth grader. Art class, painting and drawing were always easy to me but the other stuff she makes us do is stupid.... Eve thought, putting together a flower collage that the art teacher was forcing the girls to do and the boys were making ones about tanks and trucks. There were a few girls that Eve was friends with sitting near her, they were talking about how pretty their flowers looked and how their collages were way better than what the boys were doing. However, Eve wasn't paying much attention to the class, her friends, or the boys work. She was to involved in thinking about what the weird and awkward dreams and thoughts she was having could actually mean....

Derek was just sitting at his seat as Cairea left, and didn't really care about where she left off to. "Hmph...good riddance. That b!tch was just using her brain for no good..." he thought, and began to scetch some pictures on his paper block, mainly of the Earth burning in flames of darkness and pentagrams. Something he really enjoyed to do behind the teacher's back.

OoC: Tell me if I did something wrong now...

ooc: I got inspiration for this character from a trip to the john, after I fleshed him out I consider him/them/it to be my masterpiece (Originally, the term masterpiece referred to a piece of work produced by an apprentice or journeyman aspiring to become a master craftsman in the old European guild system. His fitness to qualify for guild membership was judged partially by the Masterpiece, and if he was successful, it was retained by the guild. Great care was therefore taken to produce a fine piece in whatever the craft was, whether confectionery, painting, goldsmithing, knifemaking, or many other trades.) in creating imaginitve scenarios or characters. Even I am not sure if I can play this character well personally, I never played any character like him (her, it?) before so constructive criticism will be appreciated.

[spoiler=the app]

True Name: Waitadarnminuitaretheirtwoofthem Iwilldefinitlygivenexevarep lolsubliminalmessaging (I was thinking hard on this, then I realized I was over thinking this and just played around)

Alias: Gemni as the body, Rossetta as the girl who believes in things as long as she doesn't see them, Curon as the man who only believes in what she sees.

Age // Grade: 15 9th grade for both

Appearance: Gemni wears a blue and green custom pants so that on his left it looks like he is wearing a dress, however it appears like he is wearing jeans on his right, he also wears a . a long sleeve shirt that likes like a girls on his left. His hair on the left is grown long while the right side is cut short While he could have been attractive it is ruined because his outfit makes it look like the left side of him is a transvestite (he even has painted nails and makeup on his left and wears a boot on his right and high-heels on his left (just imagine how hard walking must be)). He also wears both perfume and colonge giving a mis-matched odor. Finally and most importantly you can tell who is in control at the time because they have extremely different posture to match their personality as Rossetta's has a female's posture and one that exhibits happiness while Curon has a male's that exhibits aggressiveness or disinterest.

Personality: Gemni is unique as he suffers from split personality disorders. He has two different personallities which are close to being complete opposites from each other.

Curon only believes in what he sees in front of him. This however is overdone to the point he will doubt your existence as soon as you leave the room, (he thinks that people exist in their own universe and the only time a person exists in his universe is when one intrudes on it). Curon is tough to get along with as he is argumentitive and violent, if you get on his nerves he threatens you and if you make a verbal assault or question his beliefs he feels obliged to counter, showing a surprisingly level of calm and skill if it's a debate about psychological things. He is a master street fighter and copies techniques he sees in the fighting manga, tv shows and video games he always reads/plays/watches, as such he knows many moves. Despite his masterful coping power he is not that bright in any areas besides fighting and debates. He also is incapable of telling a lie.

Rossetta is the other personality and is a girl, which causes Gemini to dress the way he does as a way for the two to compromise. She has a unique philosophy that unlike Curon she believes existance only happens in the imagination and that reality is just a random assortment of senses and is more false than fiction, thus she believes in anything except while she sees it . She is carefree and cheerful, and takes nothing seriously. Despite this she is incredibly smart and is the reason that Gemni gets high grades. Strangely she can't tell the truth even if she tries, she tries to get around this by just adding Not at the end of her sentences so as long as you know this quark of hears she is still easy to understand.

The major weakness that Gemni has is the fact that it's personalizes they switch precisely every 1 hour 13 minutes 47 seconds. While they get along phenomenally well (they only want each other dead 1/10 of their waking moments, can't you feel the sibling love?) this causes the personality who suddenly got control to be disoriented. The only other way they can switch is if they are told by Cairea (according to Rossetta this have to do with some silly destiny crap though Churon thinks that it's because Cairea has become a expert in screwing with peoples minds). Since they haven't meet they won't know this until it happens. Also both sides are homesexual but are not very active because can you imagine how hard it will be to get a date looking like the way they do and once they switch the other side will get disgusted and upset.

Secret Word:

"ABSOLUTION"

Archived