The Darknuts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Both topics shall be discussed at once.

First: Well, I have one that can't be right: on death, one ceases to perceive. Discuss.

Second: You'll wish you'd never asked, Davok... :twisted:

Gimme some time, though. I have a nice opening for it:

Initio, nullus erat. Deinde, tempus et mundus generabantur, et nullus interibat.

Oooooh, maybe I will. :P

Eh, the mythology I'm working on pretty Lovecraftian. Also, it has vampires. But not those sissy "bit you in the neck" Vampires. Were talking "jaw-can-extend-to-three-times-it's-head-size-and-has-an-extendable-tongue-that-can-pierce-the-skin-and-suck-out-bodily-organs". I'm just beginning, but obviously you won't be impressed yet. And I can't really explain it all to you, since I suck at writing this stuff down.

Oooooh' date=' maybe I will. :P

Eh, the mythology I'm working on pretty Lovecraftian. Also, it has vampires. But not those sissy "bit you in the neck" Vampires. Were talking "jaw-can-extend-to-three-times-it's-head-size-and-has-an-extendable-tongue-that-can-pierce-the-skin-and-suck-out-bodily-organs". I'm just beginning, but obviously you won't be impressed yet. And I can't really explain it all to you, since I suck at writing this stuff down.

[/quote']

Dude, that is already sexah thar. =D

[/quote']

Did I mention sunlight bends around them and their claws can extend to the size of an arm? Oh, and after adolescence they go insane. =P

[/quote']

Did I mention sunlight bends around them and their claws can extend to the size of an arm? Oh, and after adolescence they go insane. =P

Dude I love you no homo.

Arm-sized claws? Even more unwieldy than the Biggoron Sword. A vampire'd have to be fairly stupid to extend them full-length.

Can I join this looks pretty cool.

Accepted; you're a Red Darknut. Watch your grammar.

I see script-speak and a terrible lack of capitalization on the TC's part. I'd rather debate on how to fix this.

AGREED.

*inserts SSBE Bowser and watches as the others soil their pants*

What' date=' they didn't put a rating, did they? :twisted:

[/quote']

I think Davok has a pretty good idea. If we take the mission, I'm voting for his Darkening.

I'm promote Roxas for administrative purposes as well; one staff member seems a bit skimpy for a mission.

Now that DoP is unbanned, if he posts again, I'll accept him.

Not yet. Give it thirteen hours; 1015 tomorrow. Another affirmative vote will also do the trick.

Davok, post what the non-Reds of the Darknuts are supposed to do; we all follow your orders at this point.

That seems to be the idea. Await orders from Davok before doing anything mission-related, though.

Also, Davok, Roxas: Alphabetical Order much? It's stagnating here...

I'll post soon, Supreme.

Okay, first off, the concept seems to be entitled "war of all games". This, though I doubt that the topic creator thought of it, could imply a sort of Crossover interdimensional war. But, it doesn't indeed require fighting, for drama is appreciated.

Before we go any further than this, we should first apply to the aforementioned RP. Be sure to use a unique character you haven't tried before... then maybe warp and modify it a little bit depending on your interpretations. :twisted:

Note: that there is no rating, so you can role play... any way you like. :twisted:

Of course, avoid Nightmare Fuel and use of expletives as much as possible unless it's realistic.

So;

TASK ONE

Apply in the War of All Games Roleplay and await further orders.

Per our code of conduct, I challenge your decision to wait; having Roxas join at a later time may allow us more freedom in manipulating the plot.

Archived