The Darknuts

Proposal accepted. Since, you make more sense than I do. xD

TASK TWO

Once you are accepted in the RP, you shall basically, well, roleplay. xD During which, manipulate and overthrow the plot into something more deeper and darker than the TC ever imagined. Since... I can't really think of anything else to say, and the rest is practically a given. go wild. :twisted:

Oh, by the way, Supreme. I posted in the Alphabetical Order.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I noticed. You would never be given that equation in eighth grade math, by the way; that's more befitting 9A. I take it you went back to Coello for second period?

I noticed. You would never be given that equation in eighth grade math' date=' by the way; that's more befitting 9A. I take it you went back to Coello for second period?

[/quote']

Yeah. Should we timeskip to Lunchtime, cause I think we've had enough classroom scenes for today. ><

I noticed. You would never be given that equation in eighth grade math' date=' by the way; that's more befitting 9A. I take it you went back to Coello for second period?

[/quote']

Yeah. Should we timeskip to Lunchtime, cause I think we've had enough classroom scenes for today. ><

I guess; I'll do that. After all, there are no real classes on Day I. We'll need to establish each class's composition at some point, though.

This mission'll be easy; after all, there's still a certain dimension-hopping ghost looking for a world to conquer. What'll Davok and Lucifer do, though...?

Oh, and I vote /yes, Roxas darkened/.

Okay, then. We await Roxas's instructions, I suppose. This will be delicate, but the Spectral Conqueror hasn't been in a bad RP yet...

This mission'll be easy; after all' date=' there's still a certain dimension-hopping ghost looking for a world to conquer. What'll Davok and Lucifer do, though...?

Oh, and I vote /yes, Roxas darkened/.

[/quote']

You sure about using Ytidens? I didn't apply as Arthur.

Your orders are simply to apply and start Roleplaying once you are accepted. Feel free to flaunt your Roleplaying prowess.

Absolutely. The more enemies he gets, the more plausible his defeat becomes. The git doesn't give up, either. :D

Permission to... unleash the Master of Villains on an unsuspecting RP? xD But, I don't really know much about Digimon, so I don't really know which one to choose for him. Help, please?

Oh, and Ytidens-Davok double team FTW?

Guardromon would probably work best, methinks. He could replace MetalPhantomon's components in DeathKaiserDramon's Legend and Infinity modes.

Legend and Infinity modes are now equal in power to the original DeathKaiserDramon, but function differently.

I seem to be the seventh and commanding Demon Lord. I think our mission has been successful.

Not yet. If someone feels like it, they can go ahead. I need to do a new banner for HV and start PMDung again, so my schedule will be filled.

Greetings Yddisac (I think I spelled that right) or Supreme as that seems to be your preferred alias.

My name is Nexev Frohawk, though Fro, Nex, or any variation will suffice. I am a rather high ranking member of Organization XIII. If you would be so kind, I wish to join this organization as a Red Darknut.

If the former request is granted I will also prefer it if you look at a Game I made recently called Necrobrawl. While I will shudder at the thought of advertising in another thread it will be welcomed if you can point out any flaw for me to fix.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-135052-post-2524804.html#pid2524804

• 2 months later...

Archived