NARUTO: Eternal Struggle - UPDATE ~ CS2 Sasuke added! ~ ((65/65)) COMPLETE

Sora

Well, my point was that you didn't say 'inflict damage' you said 'loses'. Also I have an Oozaki in my hand as we speak which says:

"Inflict 800 points of Damage to your opponent's Life Points" It's code is SKE-026

Given that it is a fairly old card and I checked Oozaki on Yugioh Wikia and the wording was slightly different. Obviously I'm so used to the older writing which is why I'm different sometimes. However:

"Inflict 800 points of Damage to your opponent's Life Points" - Old one.

and

"Inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent" - New one.

They mean the exact same thing. Adding the extra bit of text at the end is not a grammar mistake. The only mistake in the old effect that one would have to change is the capitialisation of 'Damage'.

Basically, I would appreciate it if you could not call me wrong at every turn where I use what I am used to from the older cards, I'm not really taking to being called wrong so outright. Not every single change made is a grammatical one. Hence, it cannot always be called an OCG mistake. In return, I shall also not bother you for the use of newer wording of certain sentences. In most cases actually, it seems the newer sentences are just more concise.

All in all, I apologise for any instances where I have claimed you wrong and such text or text of that like has been on genuine Yugioh Trading Cards and I would appreciate it if you would not further call me wrong when text I put forth has been used on genuine Yugioh Trading Cards; past or present. Actual OCG changes, such as critical changes of terms or capitalisation will be accepted from you as that should always be true to the newer cards. Sorry to both BenTennyson and Yuri for this. It's just that I have an opinion and I wish to state it.

So, before further clogging Yuri's thread with this I reckon you can stick to BenTennyson's more concise sentences for the most part. Indeed, why add the 2 extra words when leaving them out says the exact same thing? Sorry for being so old fashioned.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Redrecker for trying to show a point. But please do it in PM next time so yeah, my thread doesn't get clogged with OCG Fixes..makes me feel nooby ._.

@Yondaime: The card for Yondaime has been made, but released later on, although I use "Minato Namikaze" for his name.

Sorry mate. You are right, I should PM anything of this like next time. I shouldn't think that should have to happen though. I'm sure BenTennyson and myself can accept our differences here. Back on track with your cards; just to let you know I see Dosu's image for Zaku's card. I'm just wondering if there is a mistake with the image codes or if its just me. Also, I find Dosu's pic so-so. It would nice to see a better one. I'll keep an eye out for you and PM you if I find anything I think you will like. The effect is good though, that's the important thing.

Thanks, and I will be releasing a Kakashi just for the NES set not only the HOK expansion. Also Maito Gai and the release of the Summoning Scroll (It only increases 200 ATK, but when certain conditions are met..Summonings can be summoned.)

Just had a look at your new Kakashi. The picture is really good, it really captures Kakashi's character, great choice! I like the effect, although I am wondering if you might want the remove from play effect to only remove from play face-up cards. I'm not sure about the OCG for the third sentence but I'm not sure what to replace it with. Wait until BenTennyson comes along and see what he suggests, if anything. That's all for now. Liking the set. I want to see more Spell and Trap Cards from you.

Just had a look at your new Kakashi. The picture is really good' date=' it really captures Kakashi's character, great choice! I like the effect, although I am wondering if you might want the remove from play effect to only remove from play face-up cards. I'm not sure about the OCG for the third sentence but I'm not sure what to replace it with. Wait until BenTennyson comes along and see what he suggests, if anything. That's all for now. Liking the set. I want to see more Spell and Trap Cards from you.

[/quote']

I PMed him the errors.

Yeah I need to work on jutsu's' date=' and I'll update Kakashi soon. Also, thanks alot Spiderman!

[/quote']

Sure thing.

One of the few not-nooby Naruto sets I've seen.

Just wait untill i post my set.

Archived