NARUTO: Eternal Struggle - UPDATE ~ CS2 Sasuke added! ~ ((65/65)) COMPLETE

Sora

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, Chidori is not an equip Spell. Fixed effect:

This card can only be activated if you control 1 face-up monster with "Sasuke Uchiha" or "Kakashi Hatake" in its name that is selected as an attack target. Inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent and destroy the attacking monster. Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard. If this card is Set twice, destroy it.

Perfect OCG on this one, just made it sound better.

e.g:

2 times = twice

destroy this card = destroy it

Thanks!! Yeah I'll get to start making cards abit faster, but due to holoing (I like to do holo's sometimes, and I prefer doing it myself.) It takes a bit of time, but I'll try to speed it up. Fireball Jutsu coming later today.

lol haloed the fire. Fixed Effect:

You can only activate this card when a monster with "Uchiha" in its name is selected as an attack target. Destroy the attacking monster and inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent. Your opponent can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from his/her hand in Defense Position.

perfect ocg

Shikaku:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 1 face-up "Gaara - Merciless Narcissist" you control. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card's effects. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this is the only card you control, increase this card's ATK by 500. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you must Release 1 monster you control and place 1 Lone Counter on this card. (max. 3) You can remove 1 Lone Counter to switch the Battle Position of 1 monster your opponent controls. You can remove 3 Lone Counters to destroy 1 card on the field.

Asuma:

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if a monster you control with "Shikamaru" in its name is attacked. If this card is Special Summoned by this effect, destroy the attacking monster. Once per turn, you can discard 2 cards to destroy 1 card on the field. If this effect is activated, you cannot declare an attack this turn. If you control another WIND monster, this card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase.

No problems with Asuma 9/10

Its Shukaku, not Shikaku xD. Yeah I'll get to fixing him, it'll be pretty fast, next up: Kurenai Yuhi.

Oh and heads up, Akatsuki, Kisame and Itachi WILL NOT BE RELEASED in this set. They will follow a section for the Akatsuki within the Expansion Sets. Oh and another heads up, Since after the Return of Tsunade Arc, it skips into the battle and the Quest for Sasuke, that means Shippuden isn't that far.

Lol its alright, back in the day, when I was new, I was a nobody with some pretty lame Naruto Cards. I decided to finally fulfill an empty Card Set and recreate my Naruto Set with my new Card-Making Skills. Just make sure to post around, I was always shy until I met my Tales Organization members. As long as you keep posting, people will start to recognize you, just little by little.

Archived