The new Ryu kokki?!?

Skull Flames wins because he has red' date=' which means he's faster.

[/quote']

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ryu_Kokki

Ryu has big red sphere in his chest

' pid='2485785' dateline='1246644955']

Not DARK' date=' not Level 6, not going to get rid of Goyo Guardian, not possible to Synchro Summon with, not the new Ryu Kokki.

[/quote']

point taken

*Pulls out gun and shots myself in the head for being incredibly stupid.*

So' date=' I've played a Burning Skull-deck on DMU for about 4 weeks, adn I thought Pyramid Turtle searched out 1500 and lower, GOD I'M STUPID!

[/quote']

Indeed ypu are my friend. but there is a clinic you can go to that will help it. Its called the clinic of marijuana.

and Polaris-Indeed it is. But its FAST!

Goka, 200 less than Ryu, but can jump to 2700 each turn, creates tribute fodder each turn for no cost.

Ryu Kokki, 200 more than Goka, the most common, can kill any warrior or spellcaster

Skull Flame, Trade-inable, 2600 ATK(the most), Can create tribute fodder in exchange for not being able to attack. The hardest of all to get.

Goka would seem the best, but Ryu kokki can take down goyo. If you ask me i say Skull flame fails in comparison to the other 2.

' pid='2488807' dateline='1246677559']

ZOMBIE DECKS SHOULD HAVE [...] 2 RYU KOKKI.

You mean zero' date=' right?

[/quote']

What I mean is that if you're going to run any of the mentioned cards, it should be Ryu Kokki, and no more than 2.

' pid='2488912' dateline='1246679440']

Didn't you say that Forbidden Chalice and Beast King Barbaros was a good strategy?

It is. You running Barbaros Zombies? Nevermind then, you're doing it right. I haven't tested them myself, because I don't like the way Zombie Master is negated by Skill Drain. How do they run? (I play a Plant variant, myself.)

The only place where I could see Skull Flame working is in some really obscure Zombie esque burn deck. And even then, it would suck since Skull Flame is "once per turn" and Burning Skull Head needs to be Special Summoned from your hand.

Obviously Ryu Kokki is better.

' pid='2488912' dateline='1246679440']

Didn't you say that Forbidden Chalice and Beast King Barbaros was a good strategy?

It is. You running Barbaros Zombies? Nevermind then' date=' you're doing it right. I haven't tested them myself, because I don't like the way Zombie Master is negated by Skill Drain. How do they run? (I play a Plant variant, myself.)

[/quote']

No, I'm not running Zombie Drain, but Barbaros is better with Skill Drain than with Forbidden Chalice.

Archived