The Spriters' Club™ (Accepting ALL Kinds Of Splices, Fakemon, Ect.!)

bobo144

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see zeroshots post on the last page.

but im taking this all into consideration.

I remember when it was just a few people that spliced, i used to be good at it >.>

anywho, working on a new splice..a few weeks ago i tried doing a fakemon evo for golem....i cant do rock pattern....

i have a pic on paint with every pokemon

they're a little smaller than the orinals

Use Bulbapedia now because your sprites looks stupid when they're small.

the copy into word then paint worked

That's one way of doing it.

It's the best and fastest way to do it.

Another easy way is to save the sprite (As PNG) to a file' date=' then Paste From on Paint.

Or you can Copy/paste every sprite that already has a white background onto Paint.

coo.l how can i fix my recolor? anyone tell me cuz since its my first Reclr i wann know how to fix it

Your recolor is extrodinarily average, The only possible way of fixing it is to fix the borders.

they're blurry becuase they were inlarged, don't inlarge them and you'll be good... un less you didn't enlarge them in which case you gots soemthing wrong with your comp.

but as for the recolors, in my personal opinion, the bulb should have been a darker color on the blue one, like it is for the normal one and the red one.

if you're new, i give the advice that you should start out small, gradually work your way up. when i say start otu small, only use three or four sprites when you splice, and keep it basic, don't go drawain gyour own stuff on a splice, try that later on.

Archived