The Spriters' Club™ (Accepting ALL Kinds Of Splices, Fakemon, Ect.!)

bobo144

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahahaha! i knew it was about me!

no, i was being serious, i have yet to find my equal in splicing, the ones taht you've seen on here, that's nothing, this is my beginer crap, stuff i made months, if not close to a year ago. just wait until i get to the more mature side of my spliceing career. and, until you can find someone who has done better, then i have the right to say i've yet to meet my equal.

but you're just going to have to wait.

hahahahahaha! i knew it was about me!

no' date=' i was being serious, i have yet to find my equal in splicing, the ones taht you've seen on here, that's nothing, this is my beginer crap, stuff i made months, if not close to a year ago. just wait until i get to the more mature side of my spliceing career. and, until you can find someone who has done better, then i have the right to say i've yet to meet my equal.

but you're just going to have to wait.

[/quote']

ORLY?

Then please, post a new sprite.

that's not what i said

i said, and i quote, i have yet to find my equal. FIND, some one is far better than me out there, i've just yet to meet he or she. now, you're apart of this club, and i bet you think you're better then what i am, i know you think you're better just from the little things i've posted.

instead of you calling me out, i'm calling you out. post your absolute best splice, i'll give you my rating and move on.

bobo, my splice for the last round of our competition is done, is yours?

ANDREW! get judgeing!

hay golnax you seem to have no life your the person who posted more in this club instead of bobo144

well here's the thing' date=' idc what you say, i have absolutely nothing to do right now accept be online. i mean abosolutely nothing. my girlfriend's not home, and all of my friends are busy. don't call otu what you don't know.[hr']

sure...go for it.

the set of spines that come from either nidoking or feraligator's back. i would put them on jsut to see if it would look good, add the shading of what you want and all, i think it would look good.

Archived