The most awesome card never to be mass released

I do not even consider this a card' date=' not because it's a terriable one...it was simply a peice of paper used to give hope to a sick person...to bad konami was probably just using the child and the make a wish foundation to promote their product....

[/quote']

Actually, this is what the kid SPECIFICALLY asked for. So it wasn't Konami's idea, it was just them who made it FOR him. Kind of a sucky wish compared to those of other kids sponsored by the organization, huh?

There is not point of meta disscuss this card...the only meaning it has is to make happy a guy during his lastest days...if he wanted the card to be like that...well Fine by him...No one shoud complain about...

On the second topic...

If I were in a death situation and have the possibilitie to make a card I would amke something that can give to my mom to remember me...something that represennts me....and to show her how much I love her...even then I would make a vanilla to use the text as a last message for her...

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

if you were in that situation' date=' what card would you have created?

[/quote']

Because answering this question is the hip thing...

God Azræl the Supreme Dark Dragon activates when an opponent tries to nuke the field; it nukes the entire field, deals 400 burn for every card destroyed, and then gives you a beatstick (Azræl) with the same ATK as the burn you dealt. Plus, it'd be the first YGO card ever to incorporate the "æ" character.

I put my dark secrets and tear-jerking confessions in my will.

Archived