The most awesome card never to be mass released

It's a Super Saiyan Broly/Trunks charging up a Kamehameha while shurikens are flying directly towards him and his effect looks like something you'd see on an Elemental Hero Fusion monster.

Did some sort of kid make this card or something' date=' seriously!

[/quote']

Make a wish kid long before Heroes.

Did some sort of kid make this card or something' date=' seriously!

[/quote']

Tyler drew the concept art himself.

Probably drew stick figures and they had to REALLY improve it.

No, not really. He apparently drew a full-blown picture.

The picture is nothing but Super Saiyan Trunks in a Kamehameha pose, The kid had no imagination, did he?, I could've come up with something better, We ALL could >_>.

The thing is basically a No Special Summon beatstick with the Flame Wingmans ability anyway, Pretty stupid and useless IMO.

.....You knowm this is probobly the card that set E-Heros in motion.

Cant be Special Summoned, but has flamewingman's effect -> Shinato, has the same effct, but has to destroy something in defence mode -> Those 2 random Sphnix cards from the movie -> Elemental Hero Flame Wingman is born!

I read the story about how this card was created. It's a cool story. This card kinda sucks though, based on the fact that it can't be Special Summoned. The damaging effect doesn't make up for it at all.

This story leads me to ask this: if you were in that situation, what card would you have created?

Guys' date=' lay off about the ability[/quote']

But' date=' yeah, the effect makes him bleh.

[/quote']

^I lol'd^

This story leads me to ask this: if you were in that situation' date=' what card would you have created?

[/quote']

.....I dont think Tyler was the one who made the effect. I'm pretty sure he was the one who drew the image. Kazuki just incorporated the design into the image, and Konami(or a friend of Kazuki?) was the one who made the effect.

This story leads me to ask this: if you were in that situation' date=' what card would you have created?

[/quote']

.....I dont think Tyler was the one who made the effect. I'm pretty sure he was the one who drew the image. Kazuki just incorporated the design into the image, and Konami(or a friend of Kazuki?) was the one who made the effect.

It was 4Kids. No, really.

[/quote']

Eh, I have an archetype called "Vapor-Weather" that I'm too lazy to make into fake cards based around using a single guy(searchable by discarding the bigger dudes)to special summon tribute guys of the archetype, and there's one you summon from the graveyard each turn, which can be sacrificed to special summon the aforementioned important guy from the deck or gy.

Et toi?

I do not even consider this a card, not because it's a terriable one...it was simply a peice of paper used to give hope to a sick person...to bad konami was probably just using the child and the make a wish foundation to promote their product....

Archived