Metamorphosis

Guest PikaPerson01

Cyend is debatable... though honestly' date=' killing it off seems like the safest move, since outside of Metamorphosis it won't really be usable anyhow short of Inferno Recklessing a Proto-Cydra.[/quote']

Metal Reflect Slime

Cyend is debatable... though honestly' date=' killing it off seems like the safest move, since outside of Metamorphosis it won't really be usable anyhow short of Inferno Recklessing a Proto-Cydra.[/quote']

Metal Reflect Slime

I have not forgotten MRS. I am just not entirely convinced that CED will be all that bad with MRS.

But, again, nothing is lost by banning it, so may as well remove the potential problem.

The thread title should be 'Elemental Hero Andrew vs. LarryCotter.

Metal Reflect Slime

I have not forgotten MRS. I am just not entirely convinced that CED will be all that bad with MRS.

But, again, nothing is lost by banning it, so may as well remove the potential problem.

By banning it, MRS + Metamorphosis is lost.

Metal Reflect Slime

By banning it, MRS + Metamorphosis is lost.

I meant nothing that will be missed is lost. >_>

Guest PikaPerson01

Metal Reflect Slime

Yubel, Exodius, Tragoedia and The Earthbound Gods. (Mausoleum + EBG + Metamorphosis.)

Metal Reflect Slime

Yubel, Exodius, Tragoedia and The Earthbound Gods. (Mausoleum + EBG + Metamorphosis.)

...I had, however, forgotten all of those except Yubel.

Verily, kill it.

Metal Reflect Slime

EBG?

Archived