Contest Over, Please Lock

Shradow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10r4p6e.png

LORE:

This card is also treated as Pyro-Type. When this card attacks your opponent directly, you can negate the attack to Special Summon one level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If the monster is Pyro-Type, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If the card is Zombie-Type, your opponent draws one card.

My entry is here.

Looks like a job for Flame Frog!!!!

not really just bored.

2cp69v9.png

Effect/Lore-Once per turn, for every "Frog" monster in your Graveyard inflict 200 points of damage to your opponet's Life Points. When this card is sent to the Graveyard inflict 700 points of damage to your opponets Life Points for every "Frog" monster other than "Frog the Jam" or "Flame Frog" in your Graveyard.

159121p.jpg

Flip: Special Summon "Cloud Sprite Tokens"(Fairy-Type/Wind/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 500) until you have as many monsters on your side of the field as your opponent. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300 for every "Cloud Sprite Token" summoned by this effect. During your Standby Phase you may destroy 1 "Cloud Sprite Token" on your side of the field to draw 1 card.

Hopefully you like clean, simple effects as much as I do.

this is my card

191438.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned, While this card is face-up on the Field, this card gains the ATK and DEF of 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard until the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can remove 1 card from your opponent Graveyard from play.

heres my card

302098r.jpg

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Zombie cards in your Gravedyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from your hand. You may sacrifice 1 Zombie-type monster on your side of the field to destroy 1 card on your Opponent's side of the field.

Here's my 1st Round entry:

2945ldu.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap cards. When this card is successfully summoned, you can select 1 Equip Spell card from your deck and add it to your hand. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your side of the field to Special Summon 1 4 Stars or lower Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Here is my card.

333671.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is destroyed by battle, instead of sending it to the Graveyard, Special Summon it into face-up Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. Your opponent cannot change the battle position of this card or use it as a Tribute. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, if this card is under your opponent's control, decrease your Life Points by 300. When control of this card shifts back to the owner, inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each turn that this card was under your opponent's control.

[align=center]190835c.jpg

A monster that battles with this card loses 1000 ATK and DEF after Damage calculation. You can remove from play 2 WATER monsters from your Graveyard during your opponent's Battle Phase, if you do, all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls must attack this card if possible this turn. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 "Venomous Protean Tokens" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your field. They cannot be Tributed. When a "Venomous Protean Token" is destroyed by battle, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.[/align]

here's my card

129512.jpg

[spoiler=lore] This card is cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card is only can be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monster you control. If this card is Summoned,place number of Rage Counter on this card equal than number of card(s) on your hand. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for each Rage Counter on this card. Once per turn, at your opponent's End Phase, you can remove 1 Rage Counter on this card to swicth Battle Position of all monster on your opponent's field.

Guest Tiger

[align=center]66656c.jpg

You can use 1 of the 4 possible effects:

-When this card is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster, you can remove this card from play to draw 1 card and end the Battle Phase.

-You can remove from play this card and 1 face-up monster you control to draw 2 cards.

-You can remove from play this card and 2 cards from your Hand and place 1 card from your Graveyard on the top of your Deck.

-When this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can send 3 cards from your Hand to the Graveyard to draw 3 cards from the top of your Deck.

[/align]

Archived