Contest Over, Please Lock

Shradow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tiger

I have a question.

Every round, is one member going to be eliminated, or will it be many members?

Like this:

Round 1 - 1 member eliminated

Round 2 - 2 members eliminated

Round 3 - 4 members eliminated

And so on.

No, it will be many. I needed 6 out this round, so 5 were out by default, and by my judging, animefan had the worst card, so he was the 6th.

In this round, it went from 16 to 10.

Next round, 4 will be cut, making it from 10 to 6.

Round 3, 3 will be cut, leaving 3 to duke it out for the prize.

That's only if more people get kicked out by default then I want, but so far, that's the plan.

Round 2 Entry:

Fusion Monster:21ohv8.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]"The Thunder Cop" + "Horseman Knight"

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. This card can only be Fusion Summoned by the Spell card "Raging Storm". When this card is successfully summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to select and activate 1 of the following effects:

*Special Summon 1 of your Fusion Material Monster for this card.

*Increase this card's ATK by 500 until the End Phase of your turn.

Fusion Material Monsters:

av61dj.jpgivedfc.jpg

[spoiler=Horseman Knight Lore]This card's Type is also treated as Beast-Warrior Type. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for every Beast-Warrior Type monster on the field. Decrease this card's DEF for every destroyed Beast-Warrior Type monster in your opponent's turn.

Fusion Spell card: 2dawxon.jpg

~~HUNTER STEEL~~ has dropped out of the contest, so only 3 of you will have to be cut now.

EDIT: Werelord has also dropped out, so only 2 others will be cut now. You guys now have twice the probability of making it than before. Congratz, I guess.

My Round 2 Entries

Karriston - The Thunder Serpent

144706n.jpg

Lore: "Thunder Beast - Grigg, Lightning Striker" + "Thunder Beast - Tien, The White Tiger"

A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card is Fusion Summoned, send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. If the sent card is a Thunder-Type monster, inflict damage to your opponent, equal to the sent monster's ATK.

Thunder Beast - Grigg, Lightning Striker

144706m.jpg

Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. Inflict damage to your opponent for each level of their destroyed monsters x100. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. During the turn this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, monsters you control are switched to Defense Position. Monsters switched to Defense Position due to this effect cannot change their Battle Position until your next turn.

Thunder Beast - Tien, The White Tiger

144706i.jpg

Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, look at the top three cards from your deck. If any of the cards are Spell Cards, add them to your hand. Cards added to your hand by this effect cannot be activated this turn. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return 3 Spell cards from your Graveyard to your deck.

Lightning Cracks The Sky

144706jbs.jpg

211861d.jpg

"ThunderMage Riatin" + "Daemon Blizzard Wolf - Akinagora"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card is also treated as a "Spellcaster-Type". For every card on the field with "Daemon" in its naem on the field, increase this cards ATK x400. Everytime this monsters ATK goes up, put 1 "Thunder Blizzard" counters(max. 5) on this card. By removing 3 counters, you can destroy 1 card on the field. If there are 5 "Thunder Blizzard" counters on this card, remove them all and destroy every monster on your opponents side of the field.Once per turn, by paying 1000 Life Points, this monster can be removed from play until the End Phase. This effect can only be activated during the Standby Phase.

211861.jpg

This monster cannot be Set. When this card is removed from the field by a card effect, Special Summon it. For every card with "Daemon" in its card name on the field, increase this cards ATK by 300. When this card is Special Summoned, you can search your Deck for 1 "Daemon Rightus - Borscktorni" and add it to your hand. Shuffle your Deck.

211861.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the hand when a "Dark Magician" on the field is removed from play. This card is also treated as a "Spellcaster-Type". For every face-up Spell and Trap card on the field, increase the ATK of this card by 300. Each time this monster's original ATK increases by 300 points, put 1 "Balled Lightning" counter on this card. (Max. 5) Once per turn you may remove 2 counters to negate a Spell effect and destroy the card. If you have 5 counters on this card, destroy this monster and every card in your hand. When this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play and Special Summon 1 Dark Magician that was removed from play.

211861z.jpg

WTF!?!?!?! ok, once is an accident, but not twice. this is the second contest in 2 minutes that doesnt have my card, when i know i posted on both of them. what was the round 1 task? i can show you the cards made. idk y my things are dissapearing from threads, but yeah

here's my card for R2

[spoiler=thunder fusion monster]129512.jpg [spoiler=lore] "Elgrand The Thunder Master" + "Air Dragon Knight"

A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. If this card is Summoned, return all Thunder-Type monster that are removed from play and in your Graveyard to your Deck, afterwards, shuffle the Deck. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 Thunder-Type monster you control, destroy 1 monster on the field whose ATK is equal or lower than ATK of this card. By removing from play 5 Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard and this card, destroy all cards on the field. if you activate this effect, you cannot Normal Summon any monster until your next Main Phase.

[spoiler=thunder fusion material monster]129512v.jpg [spoiler=lore]This card is only can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 Thunder-Type monster you control. This card's ATK and DEF is equal than number of level of the Thunder-Type monster Tributed x 400. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Thunder-Type monster you control to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field, Each time this effect is activated, place 1 Shock Counter on this card (Max 5). If the number of Shock Counter on this card is 5, you can Tribute this card and destroy all card(s) on the field.

[spoiler=other fusion material monster]129512i.jpg [spoiler=lore]This card's ATK and DEF is equal than number of card(s) on your hand x400. Once per turn,During your Standby Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points, Draw 1 card from your Deck, if you activate this effect, you cannot Normal Summon any monster until your next Main Phase and your next Draw Phase is skipped.

[spoiler=fusion spell card] 129512.jpg [spoiler=lore]You can only activate this card if you control at least 1 face-up "Elgrand The Thunder Master" and "Air Dragon Knight" on your field. Remove from play all monster on your field, Fusion Summon 1 "Air Thunder Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. the Fusion Summoned monster gain 200 ATK for each monster removed from play by this card's effect. the Fusion Summoned monster cannot attack During the turn this card is activated.

159121.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless you discard 2 cards from your hand. Discard 1 card from your hand to switch the battle position and original ATK and DEF of this monster.

159121m.jpg

Once per turn you can discard 1 card form your hand to place 1 Darkbolt Counter on a face-down Spell/Trap card on the field. A card with a Darkbolt Counter on it cannot be activated. Either player can remove a Darkbolt Counter during their own turn by discarding 1 card from their hand.

159121l.jpg

"Quicksand Serpent" + "Darkbolt Creature"

Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 600 damage to your opponent. Negate the effect of a Spell/Trap card that targets this card by discarding 1 card from your hand. If this card exists in your Graveyard you can discard 4 cards to Special Summon it.

159121i.jpg

This card is destroyed if there is not a face-up Thunder Glass Leviathan on your side-of the field. Once per turn a card discarded from your hand for a card effect is shuffled into your deck and you gain 400 Life Points. You may then draw 1 card.

Guest Tiger

[align=center]66656q.jpg

"Storm Watcher" + "Lightning Gecko"

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Fusion Summoned by the Spell Card "Thunder Maker". When this card is summoned successfully, you may Special Summon any 1 LIGHT card from your Deck. After you Special Summon 1 LIGHT card, you must shuffle your Deck. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you may pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card back to the field in Face-Up Defense Position.

66656t.jpg

You may only use this card to Special Summon 1 "Thunder Beast". Once you Special Summon 1 "Thunder Beast", you may use this card to Special Summon 1 "Storm Watcher" and 1 "Lightning Gecko" to the field.

66656krh.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you have 1 "Storm Watcher" in play. When this card is in play, you can Special Summon any LIGHT card to the field in Face-Up Attack Position.

66656k.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when your opponent has 5 or more cards in their Graveyard.

[/align]

If you made the card, you wouldn't need the requirements to post it again. You said it disappeared from your post, not that it disappeared entirely. All you had to do is post it again before noon, which you did not do. Round 2 is over. I will post results shortly.

EDIT: Um... Tiger? Who are you? Are you a contestant that got a name change? Oh wait, you're David_Bentacourt, nvm.

Okay. DesCrow, Dark Hero Flashman, lightdiversion, Tiger, and Metavosis, you are the last 5 in this contest. In Round 3, two of you will be kicked out before the Final Round where the top 3 will compete for the winning spot and runner-up spot. I will pots Round 3 tomorrow.

Archived