Effect update plz

It just has been bugging me that even with correct wording and OCG, the card maker tends to make long and middle sized effects with so tiny letters that they are unrecognizable...

Is there a way to fix them with some program update?

[spoiler=example:]

192013.jpg

[spoiler=example:]192013.jpg

^can anyone read what the effect says? if so, why the empty space between the effect and the ATK/DEF stats?

hope there's a way YCMaker could update this ^-^... in case the suggestion was of any use.....

Figured as much ^

I meant it for the people that actually print their cards. Not people that just leave them in their YCM card history.

Are you going to write the effect in the back of the paper to read it?

I've wanted to do this for a while' date=' but there a few things that are holding me back. PHP has no built-in functionality that allows the justification of text, so I would have to program it myself. The Card Maker currently calculates the needed length of each line of text, and then renders it onto the card, line by line. In order to appropriately space out the text to be justified, the description would have to be rendered word by word, as opposed to line by line. This would dramatically increase the generating time, as well as put additional strain on the server. I've been looking for a solution to this for a while, but as of yet I haven't found one. If I ever do, though, I won't hesitate to implement it.[/quote']

No Support

I've wanted to do this for a while' date=' but there a few things that are holding me back. PHP has no built-in functionality that allows the justification of text, so I would have to program it myself. The Card Maker currently calculates the needed length of each line of text, and then renders it onto the card, line by line. In order to appropriately space out the text to be justified, the description would have to be rendered word by word, as opposed to line by line. This would dramatically increase the generating time, as well as put additional strain on the server. I've been looking for a solution to this for a while, but as of yet I haven't found one. If I ever do, though, I won't hesitate to implement it.[/quote']

No Support

woow! I hadn't seen that post before ^-^"

but what about just putting some small option to customize the text yourself.. something like when you put

Type [square to insert type]

Attribute [square to insert Attribute]

but in:

number of lines on text [square to insert number]

or

number of words per line [square to insert number]

what about that? did anyone understand what I mean?

The original suggestion is specifically covered by the sticky. The revised version is ludicrous, and would both increase server strain and waste cardmakers' time.

Archived