[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zarkus picked up the next card from his deck, and frowned. "Oh God dammit." he said, looking at it. "No matter... I have my Sorceress gain the ATK points of my Five God Dragon in my Extra Deck. (ATK=5000) Then I have her attack you directly... I set one card and end. (ATK=0)"

Zarkus looked at his field, his Life Points, Sigma's Life Points... "Its almost over." he said, smiling. "Next turn decides the victor."

OOC: Eh, fine. Omit that.

Zarkus looked at the card he drew, and smiled. "Well, here goes nothing! I activate my Spell card, Masochistic Drawing! With this, I can draw up to 5 cards from my deck. However, a negative effect is applied depending on what I draw. The cards I drew are..." Zarkus said, looking at the top card of his deck, as it glowed. "Spellbound Tuning, Foolish Burial, Messenger of Sanctity, Mirror Force, and Underworld Gate!" Due to the effect of my card, I take 2000 damage. You also draw 5 cards. Now then, I activate Foolish Burial to send one final card to my Graveyard... Then I use Messenger of Sanctity to prevent you from defeating me until my next turn." Zarkus said, looking at one final card. "I'll use this one final card. Something I've never used before... I activate my Underworld Gate!" A large gate opened up from the ground. It looked hellish, and let off a dark aura... the doors opened, and great beast came out. It had Eight heads, and let off an otherwordly aura... "Arise, my final trump card! Yamata-no-Orochi - The 8 Headed Serpent! I use his effect, halving my Life Points to allow him to attack 8 times, dealing 700 damage per hit! I then end my turn..."

LP: 5 (Wat)

Hand: 0

Field: 1

[spoiler=card]

10822h.jpg

Draw up to 5 cards from your deck, and show them to your opponent. Apply the following affects once each based on the cards you drew:

*Monster: 1 monster you control cannot declare an attack.

*Spell: Your opponent draws 1 card.

*Trap: Take 2000 damage.

10822m.jpg

This card cannot be activated if you have less then 2 cards in your hand. Destroy all monsters on the field and Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard, regardless of any summoning conditions. After, send your entire hand to the Graveyard and reduce your Life Points by 90 percent.

Messenger of Sanctity

Spell card

Pay 500 Life Points to reduce all damage you would take until your second End Phase after the activation of this card to 0.

10822p.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This Card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play one LIGHT, DARK, FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster from your hand, field, or Graveyard. This Card counts as LIGHT, DARK, FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH attributes while its face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can halve your Life Points to enable this card to attack 8 times this Battle Phase, and treat its ATK as 700 each time. This Card is unaffected by Trap cards and Monster effects other then its own.

LP: 800

Sigma drew the four cards. 'I, activate the Eternal Sonata, tossing out my Skewed Saxophonist and Dragon Head Trombone to special summon my Archangel of Rock from my deck ignoring the summoning conditions. Now, his effects activates, casting every Black Serenade in my Deck to the Grave to summon the God of Rock'. Behind Sigma, the tremendous angel rose up, heavenly music played as his ATK became 9600. 'It is over Zarkus. Gos of Rock, attack Yamata-No-Orochi with Eternal Serenade. Show him the light' Sigma cried.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Eternal Sonata

Normal Spell

Discard 2 'Black Serenade' Monsters from your Hand to Special Summon one 'Black Serenade' Monster from your Deck (ignoring the summoning conditions). If the card Summoned by this card has an activateable Effect, it activates immediataly.

70173iz.jpg70173b.jpg

Sigma smirked. 'I cut him down to get rid of him, I was perfectly aware of your card. But make your last draw, there is no longer anything you can do. My God is unaffectd by any of your cards, and I doubt you could pull a monster to match his ATK' she said smugly. 'I know for a fact that you didn't remove Arthias from your deck' she added in her mind.

OOC: End of the RP.

Also, its not as if I could use his effect >.>

Oh wait, idear

Zarkus drew his last card from his deck. It let off a bright glow. "Sigma!" he said, looking at the card. "Victory is out of reach for me, true! However, that doesn't mean that I lose! I activate Pot of Greed to draw two cards... I then activate... United Fighting Spirit! Awaken, Divine Warrior - Arthias, in attach position! " he said, as Arthias descended from the sky in monster form, glowing a white color. "Now, I use my final Spell card, go! Sacred Sword - Dark Ragnarok!" A dark sword descended from the heavens. It let off a feel of incredible power, and when Arthias picked it up, it glowed. "Arthias! Attack the God of Rock now! Prelude to Armageddon!"

Arthias jumped up towards the God of Rock, and slashed at him, while the God of Rock slashed at. Both of their swords met, and there was an explosion of energy that shook the whole network, and sent waves across the entire electrical grid of the planet. When the smoke cleared, both monsters were gone...

[spoiler=cards]

Divine Warrior - Arthias

EARTH

Level 10

0 ATK / 0 DEF

Warrior/ Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "United Fighting Spirit". This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects, and cannot be destroyed by battle. Your opponent cannot activate card effects, except by taking 1000 damage. By paying 1000 Life Points, you can have this card gain 2000 ATK. This effect can only be used once per turn. This card can attack your opponent directly.

10822d.jpg

Equip to a Warrior-type monster. When the equipped monster battles, it gains the ATK of the attack target. After damage calculation, both players take damage equal to the ATK of the equipped monster, and the Equipped monster is destroyed. During the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated, add this card to your hand and Special Summon the equipped monster, ignoring any summoning conditions.

OOC: The ATK boost of Sacred Sword - Dark Ragnarok is perm, so yeah, both of us would take damage.

Zarkus looked at his console. "Well, Sigma. Looks like the repairs are finished." he said, closing it. "All these conflicts we've had... all the danger... its actually been sorta fun, don't you agree? Being pushed to our limits, surpassing them..."

With the virtual world finally at peace, Zarkus and Sigma, savior of the networks, take their leave to await the day that they are needed to protect it once again. Throughout all their hardships... wins... losses, they have never given up and stuck to their beliefs. Saving the network, and even the whole world. Zarkus's final words echoed throughout all the virtual world...

"Until we meet again, guys!"

The end!

Thanks for being a part of this everyone ^_^

Archived