[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

"I summon my Spirit Reaper! And then I activate... this! My United Fighting Spirit!" he said, as the card appeared in front of him. "I sealed all my targets away... except this one." All the monsters in Zarkus's deck disappeared. "Arise now, old friend! Awaken, Divine Warrior - Arthias, in defense position! I then end my turn. Hit me with your best shot!" he said, as Arthias descended from the sky in monster form, glowing a white color. A certain program activated when the card was played, which neither player noticed...

Monsters: 1

F/D: 2

[spoiler=card]

Divine Warrior - Arthias

EARTH

Level 10

0 ATK / 0 DEF

Warrior/ Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "United Fighting Spirit". This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects, and cannot be destroyed by battle. Your opponent cannot activate card effects, except by taking 1000 damage. By paying 1000 Life Points, you can have this card gain 2000 ATK. This effect can only be used once per turn. This card can attack your opponent directly.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That stir up my data." Samuel drew. "With no monsters you can't attack, but this may be risky as well. I take 1000 points of damage to activate this Reverse Flash. Now I gain 2000, 1000 from summoning this and another 1000 to activate my Supreme Offering effect. Now witness this beast. Behold 'Ultimate Warrior from Beyond' and next I summon another Mysterious Attacker. I end."

[spoiler=card] 165539l.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with these effects:

-You can place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max 1). This card gains 300 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. You can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to destroy 1 monster on the field.

-If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of their turn.

-During your Battle Phase, when this card attack a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent Life Point.

-This card can attack all monsters on your opponent side of the field.

-When this card declares an attack, you can change the battle position of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

Reverse Flash

Continous Spell Card

As long as this card is on the field, any card's effect that increase Life Points are reversed to inflict and vice-versa. In addition, all increases and decreases to ATK/DEF are reversed.

Zarkus drew a card from his deck, and a digitized box appeared over it. He looked at the card, shocked. "Can it be...?" he said, looking at the card, and letting off a slight grin. "Samuel... its time we ended this. I activate my final Spell card, Project Solomon!" Zarkus held the card up in the air, as two boxes appeared on both players. Their data disintegrated, leaving only a featureless body with a core in it. "Sigma... you should remember this program. Except this time, Im not sacrificing my life... Im sealing us both up!"

[spoiler=card]

Project Solomon

Continuous Spell card

You cannot declare an attack, surrender, or activate any card effects. During your End Phase, switch Life Points and control of all cards on the field with your opponent. Then, your opponent activates one "Project Solomon" from their deck. If this card is removed from the field, the duel ends in a draw.

OOC: In other words, neither of us can do anything any more.

OOC: Page hider post. And alright.

Zarkus smiled as the worm holes expanded, but were surrounded by the same box, preventing them from expanding any more, and eventually causing them to disappear. "Sorry, Samuel." he said, smiling. "But the Solomon Program prevents any action of ours from working. Whatever cards we play, whatever monsters we order to attack... they all will be surrounded by those boxes. We are trapped in this duel for eternity."

"Who said my wormholes are done. Remember I can overwrite any system around us just not program itself." Another wormhole appear revealing an huge entity like no other. Samuel reach inside and pull out and corroding card. "Let see how you program handle a virus that it can't fight.....I activate my Supreme Offering effect to gain 6 new cards thus increasing my Life point to 12800. I summon the infected card Cross Linker.

Cross Linker

Level 7

Dark

Zombie

ATK 0 /DEF 0

When this card is Summoned, equip it to any card on the field. During your Standby Phases, as long as the equipped card remain on the field, put 1 Virus Counter on any card on the field. During each turn, any card with Virus Counter loses 200 ATK/DEF. (Spell and Trap cards are treated with 200 ATK/DEF.) Automatically destroy any card(s) that ATK/DEF is reduced to zero by this card effect. If the equipped card is destroyed, you can equip 'Cross Linker' to another card.

Sigma had reappeared outside the Shrine of Forgotten Promises. She deactivated her lock on the door as she was certain Zarkus had not. The door opened and she ran down the steps to the large anti-chamber. Frantically she went to the favourites vault. 'Release locks' she screamed. 'Override password?' a distorted voice replied. 'Don't F**K with me' she screamed. 'Password accepted' the voice replied and the large stone door rose. Inside, Sigma grabbed Zarkus, Sigma and the other United Fighting Spirits card. Her eyes focused on the Twin Seeds, but there was no point, she wouldn't need it. She resealed the door and ran back up the spiraling staircase out into the open. 'Close door' she ordered and vanished. The doors closed with a hefty boom.

Zarkus smiled once, as his character and Samuel's PCs switched players. "Activate protocol, Project Noah" he said, as Samuel's character vanished, but Zarkus's remained there, with Samuel's body stuck in it. In the real world, Zarkus was forcibly logged out of the game, but his original character had a forced command lockdown in it. No movements, no getting out. Samuel was trapped in Zarkus's player body forever. Unable to move, unable to use commands.

Unable to live freely, ever again.

OOC: Im a mean sonofabish lol

"Uh, Sigma? I literally COULDNT speak." he said, jumping backwards. "Once I said "Project Noah", the process went through, and my character was locked down, making me unable to speak." he said, walking over to the body of his old character. "What do we do with this? He cant escape, and even if he did, his power would be completely removed."

Sigma summoned a console and typed quickly, summoning a single yellow monster card. 'Download' she ordered. Large tracks of data began flying from the enclosed box and drained into the card. 'This is going to be the End of the End. It will read: This card signifies the end of danger to the Virtual World. It is the prize of of all horrors it has faced and serves as a reminder to anything that might come afterwarss' Sigma read. 'I will seal it in the Shrine. As for these' Sigma stated and Held up the Sigma and Zarkus cards; 'Are best kept in your hand' she said and gave them to Zarkus.

'Yes they were' Sigma replied and walked behind a dressing room blind that appeared. She walked out and was much taller and better looking. She was in her late twenties and was wearing mid-length starchy skirt. Her shirt was business like and buttoned up. On her chest a was a broche in the shape of her mask. He face was pretty too, finished with ruby lipstick and some eye liner. She smirked at Zarkus' quizzical looks. 'I figured I'd best look my age' she said innocently.

Archived