[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Its my go! I draw" Zarkus said, looking at his card. "I discard my Reinforcement of the Army and Threatening Roar to summon Dark Tuner- Magical Apprentice. I then summon Dark Grepher! Now, Dark Synchro! Arise, Dark Illusionist!"

OOC: chain?

[spoiler=cards]

10822f.jpg

You can discard 2 Spell or Trap cards to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be selected as an attack target. When this card is used in a Dark Synchro Summon, select 1 Spell card from your deck and add it to your hand.

2s9vs60.jpg

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

You can remove 1 Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 card on the field. This card gains 500 ATK for each of your removed from play cards. This card cannot be selected as an attack target.

'Well, I shall recall my Cursed Opera House to the field, then follow up with Will you Join the Dance. I am certain you know what is coming next. I summon my Oboe Boe Boe and with it my Wraith of the Harp. Now, tuning time luv. The art of music lies in the producers soul, become the words to sing thy name. Synchro Summon, Black Serenade - Rotten Producer!' Sigma cried as a zombie in a black business man's suit appeared. 'Every musician needs a producer, and the Black Serenade are no different. I equip him with the Soul of Music and have him go direct' Sigma ordered. Music notes surrounded the decaying man and he lashes at Zarkus with several bills. 'I set a card and end'

Field: Rotten Producer, The Cursed Opera House, Soul of Music, Will You Join the Dance?

S/T: 1

H: 0

LP: 6300

[spoiler=Cards Used]

70173g.jpg70173.jpg70173e.jpg70173s.jpg70173g.jpg

LP: 5700

"Nice move, Sigma. I wouldn't expect any less from you! Its my turn, draw!" he said, looking at his card. "I activate my Mystical Space Typhoon on your face-down! Now I remove my Dark Illusionist and the Tuner I used to summon him to bring forth my Sorceress of Divine Light!"

A bright light came down from the sky as the contents Zarkus's hand flew into his deck. A sorceress came down from the sky, and waved her wand. "All cards in my hand and field are shuffled into my deck, except her, then I get to draw 5 cards. You can gain the effect if you want to."

ATK: 3000

DEF: 2500

10822.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing two Spellcaster-type monsters in your Graveyard from play. This card gains the ATK and DEF of the removed monsters. When this card is Special Summoned, both players can shuffle every other card in your hand and field into your deck, and draw 5 cards. Once per turn, you can remove one Spell card in your Deck from play. If you do, you can activate it during your next Main Phase.

OOC: You need to take 100 off your LP. Rotten Producer hit you for 2400.

LP: 5700

IC: Sigma drew a card. 'My my my, I remove my Oboe Boe Boe and Rotten Producer to summon my Aeria of Repulsion in defence mode. She will now consume your Sorceress'. The Aeria opened wide and a horrible gale began drawing the Sorceress towards her gaping mouth.

70173.jpg

LP: 5600

"That thing, eh?" Zarkus said, as his face-down card flipped. "Activate my Trial Under a bloody Moon, and chain my Master of Sealing. By taking damage equal to the ATK of my monster, I can summon her counterpart. Arise, Sorceress of Chaotic Darkness!" Said sorceress descended from the sky, as a dimensional tear opened up that sucked all cards on the field, except her, into it. "My Master of Sealing prevents you from activating any cards until my next End Phase. You're free to set them, however."

LP: 2600

10822t.jpg

Activate only when a monster you control would be affected by a card effect. Take damage equal to the ATK of the monster. Return the monster to your hand, and Special Summon 1 monster of the same Level and Type from your hand or deck, ignoring the summoning conditions.

10822t.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing two Spellcaster-type monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Summoned, remove all other cards you control and in your hand from play to remove an equal amount of cards on your opponent's side of the field from play. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster from your Deck or Extra Deck to have this card gain the ATK of the selected monster until your next end Phase.

Master of Sealing

Trap

When this card is removed from the field, your opponent cannot activate any card effects until your next End Phase.

'Not quite luv, I'm going to stop that summon with a card of my own' Sigma stated as a card in her deck glew. 'I remove from play my Black Serenade - Bookie and The Cursed Opera House to negate your Trial Under a Bloody Moon'. A man in an odd outfit appeared and tagged the spell card with 'Sold out'.

Black Serenade - Bookie

Earth, **

Fiend/Effect

When your Opponent activates a Card Effect that Special Summons a Monster from their Deck or Hand during your turn, you can Remove from Play this Card in your Deck and 1 Spell or Trap card on your Field to Negate it.

"Grah..." Zarkus said, looking at his monster. "You wont get a cleared field, but... its worth it, because at least your monster will be gone. From my hand, I activate the effect of Herald of Orange Light to negate his effect!" Zarkus's monster and another fairy entered the Graveyard. Zarkus looked at his deck, hoping his next card would be what he was after. "Go on and end."

Hand: 0

Archived