The World of Ragnarok

Meh' date=' haven't checked it out yet. I might if there are any interesting songs.

[/quote']

Just go look.

Zexion moves east' date=' please and thank you.

So should we make a new topic? About your Playlist, no i haven't.

[/quote']

~Moved.

No.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo mia. i have a question for you and i would be much apreciative if you would actually answer it this time please. and no, posting addresses to threads that you want me to check out does not count as a proper on topic answer, adn if you do that again, i am seriously going to report it as spam, you get me?

yo mia. i have a question for you and i would be much apreciative if you would actually answer it this time please. and no' date=' posting addresses to threads that you want me to check out does not count as a proper on topic answer, adn if you do that again, i am seriously going to report it as spam, you get me?

[/quote']

Err, that link was for the people here in general. It was a completely different topic.

Did you move Ergo West?

Um. Whatever. I moved him west now.

Zexion moves east again' date=' please and thank you.

[/quote']

~Moved.

What's with the moving now?

People are moving to get their first jobs. It increases your stats.

If you checked the second post on the first page' date=' there is a map. Each box is a movement and you can move after every two posts.

[/quote']

Which I really don't care about anymore.

Zexion moves east again' date=' please and thank you. I think he should be either 4-5 spaces east of Hyperion?

[/quote']

~Moved. He is four spaces east of Hyperion.

Have any of you guys watched Taken before? It's an action movie which originated in Europe. Mainly France, I believe. It's an excellent espionage-like movie with a really good storyline. Well worth a couple of watches.

Ok Zexion moves east once again, please and thank you. And, unfortunately, no I haven't seen that movie. Sorry. I actually haven't seen that many movies to be honest. Just Harry Potter, Transformers, and Anime Movies. I might've forgotten a few though.

I already watched the R5 for Terminator Salvation. I just didn't tell you I finished watching it already.

I only want at least an R5 or a DVD Screener for Transformers 2. If not, I'm waiting until it's out. And as far as I know, it's not out yet. Just a Telesync.

Archived