The World of Ragnarok

I usually know the releases for a movie if I'm interested in them, and the furthest people have gotten in Transformers 2 would be a Telesync.

Was Zexion moved east? If so' date=' he should be 5 spaces east of Hyperion. Now, Zexion moves south into Colossus to deliver the Red Herbs. Please and thank you.

[/quote']

~Moved and delivered.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks alot Mia' date=' so should I head back to Irea? Or Nova to become a magician or what not. And that Human Electric Chair thing..sounded disturbing...but in a good way ._. No wait, it sounds horrifying.

[/quote']

No, what happened was, the protagonist was trying to get answers out of a guy, so he tied him up to a chair and stabbed to electric rods into his legs. Whenever he turned on the light bulb, it would shock him really badly. And when he got his answers, he was still pissed, so he left it on and left.

And yes. Nova.

Kurai moves South

~Moved.

Dude that is so BADASS!!! OMG' date=' Oh yeah, I move Zexion west again, thanks.

Lol..that is funny yet awesome at the same time xD.

[/quote']

~Moved.

You have to watch the movie to understand it.

Basically, the main protagonist's daughter gets kidnapped and brought to a different country, where she would be used for slavery and probably won't be seen ever again.

Her dad's like **** that, and goes to save her.

someone tell me how the zenny system works please. an' y da f*uck ain't i been registered as a cadre of the zero requiem yet.

Please refrain from swearing.

You need to have Yondaime PM me saying that you're allowed to join The Zero Requiem.

Zexion moves west' date=' please and thank you. Also, I was wondering, what is this District 9 thing, and has anyone seen any horror movies? I'm like freaked and interested in them. Haven't seen them.

[/quote']

District 9 I believe is a really good action movie that was recently released.

Please remind me to move after my laptop is fixed.

Zero the Seraphim to the north panel!

Please remind me to move after my laptop is fixed.

Wait nevermind I haven't' date=' that means I haven't lost my Roleplay forum powers. :P

[/quote']

Blah.

How come this place was moved to games >>

I went down like 500 posts

BTW Shadow Zero is in the guild if you didn't know.

I will need to add him later; laptop's video card fried.

It was moved to games because Larxene told Icyblue about the loophole.

Archived