The World of Ragnarok

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dood' date=' you seriously need tp stop saying dood all the time. dont you know that it gets annoying dood? anyway, the 2 places that i needed to go to deliver the herbs was superion and colosuss, right?

[/quote']

Uhh... Maybe?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-151607-post-2903637.html#pid2903637

Click for more information.

dood' date=' you seriously need tp stop saying dood all the time. dont you know that it gets annoying dood? anyway, the 2 places that i needed to go to deliver the herbs was superion and colosuss, right?

[/quote']

No, not really, dood. If you don't like it, dood, don't read it. Until I'm out of my Prinny phase, dood is my catch phrase.

The weather today will be cloudy with a chance of DR. OCTAGANOPUS BLAAHHHHHH!!!!

With some slight sprinklings of smileys.

Srsly' date=' why is it cold in August/September??? My room is FREEZING right nao.

Beasto North

[/quote']

I guess the temperature's alright here. But I'm wearing a thick sweater, so that doesn't really count.

~Moved.

But why would it "might" The World of Ragnarok still has us! We have enough people to not get locked right? right?

Well apparently it's up to Umbra' date=' won't go into the major details though.

[/quote']

Oh Umbra? Oh, me and her go way back. Back when she was just "Bra" ._. I'll talk to her.

But why would it "might" The World of Ragnarok still has us! We have enough people to not get locked right? right?

Well apparently it's up to Umbra' date=' won't go into the major details though.

[/quote']

Oh Umbra? Oh, me and her go way back. Back when she was just "Bra" ._. I'll talk to her.

You are so late. Don't bother anymore.

Archived