The World of Ragnarok

nah, im not a noob. i just seem like it some times. and if the server problems is because of to many connections, then they need to get a server with more memory capacity. otherwise, they're probably going to start losing members due to their refusal to get an upgrade.

anyway, waiting for someone to post so i can move east again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have gotten a new computer, but I still have no access to all the World of RO templates on my old laptop.

I want a vote here. Who wants to keep the World of RO running? If not, I'll just have it locked and over with. I don't think I'll be able to continue it anyway.

If I don't get a good amount, I'll just stop everything, hand all the templates over to Warren, and he can continue it however he wishes.

I VOTE YES! for one thing, someone else being in control is a no-no. only the goddess of ragnarok makes the world how its supposed to be. and yes, i actually no what i am talking about, since i had this one chat on another site, and the moment someone else got their hands on it, it went to crap and there was nothing that i could do! DX

and thats just the one reason. the other reason is the simple fact that you can get all of the information from your previous computer downloaded to an external drive, and from there onto your current computer. of course you would have to have it taken apart too do that, but it can be done. just talk to your folks about it. i'm sure that they would be willing to help out.

yeah well, anyway, when i said that you would have to take apart the computer for data transferal, i was reffering to your old one. XD you should be able to get the data from the external drive to the new computer using the usb port. anyway, just talk to your folks about that and see if yoiu can convince them before you make any definitive decisions about what you do from there, okay?

geh! i already explained as to the why and you are still not convinced? i guarantee everyone here that if this thread falls into someone elses hands that even with them trying their absolute best that this thread will end up failing in a matter of months. and if i happen to be wrong about that, then i would very happy to be so, but somehow i got a bad feeling about the whole thing....

Archived