The World of Ragnarok

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst for me would be like, Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets, or maybe the third Naruto Movie, it was kinda good, just not as good as I was hoping. Best parts for me was Lee's Attack on the big dude and the Rainbow Rasengan. Also when naruto berated the brat.

please answer my question before i get very seriously vulgarly rudely angry sheena!!

so stop ignoring the question and answer it already damm!t!!!!

And that's a warning for you' date=' I would give you two but you're not harrassing yet.

someone tell me how the zenny system works please. an' y da f*uck ain't i been registered as a cadre of the zero requiem yet.

Tried looking back for your question and found this, that's another warning for your swearing which you did TWICE. Are you simply asking to be banned?

Yo yo my peeps *Turns cap askew*

I move Zexion west, will remind :D, so far thats 3 spaces west..alright. Now lets see here..another topic to pass the time, what was your favorite TV Show/Cartoon you've seen? And would you say Cartoon Network has gone down? I would say so, it barely shows good cartoons nowadays.

please answer my question before i get very seriously vulgarly rudely angry sheena!!

so stop ignoring the question and answer it already damm!t!!!!

And that's a warning for you' date=' I would give you two but you're not harrassing yet.

someone tell me how the zenny system works please. an' y da f*uck ain't i been registered as a cadre of the zero requiem yet.

Tried looking back for your question and found this, that's another warning for your swearing which you did TWICE. Are you simply asking to be banned?

no. however, you never answered my question which i was, and still am, insisting on being answered due to the fact that the server either needs to be fixed, or replaced with a better one so that the new page loading errors stop happening. honestly, sometimes its so bad that i cant even get onto the server again when i am reloading a tab with which i was already on the server, and it shows an error saying that i cant get on it again for some reason or other. and it's seriously horse crap. and i happen to know that i am one of many who are very very very tired of having to deal with this, which is why i have been insisting that something needs to be done about it, and someone needs to take care of it. not that anybody has been listening though, either because they dont care or are possibly negligent of it. i think that you would fit under a third category though. and yes, i know, its a long answer. <.< couldnt be helped, i felt that i needed to defend myself by stating above facts and thoughts in detail.

oh, and Zero the Seraphim to the east panel! again! XD so now that is one space north and 2 spaces east with a total of 3 legal movements. i'll be sure to remind you of that mia.

Archived