Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal Contest LOCK PLZ

Daybreak

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

franco... Is it the same rules as last round? I just woke up. I'm in Beijing.

Because if it is, cards coming up soon.

192047z.jpg

Lore:

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Totodile" on your side of the field after it's been face-up on your side of the field for 6 turns. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, discard the top 3 cards of their deck. This card can not be destroyed by a Trap card effect.

EDIT: Grass Basic will have company! Water stage 2!

222059.jpg

222059.jpg

[spoiler= Effect]This card can only be Advance Summoned by the effect of "Reptilian Beast - Croconaw". When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can place 1 Bite Counter on this card(Max. 5). Remove 5 Bite Counters from this card to inflict 500 Points of damage to your opponent. If this card is the only monster you control, inflict 1000 Points of damage instead.

[spoiler=My card]

83599.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 'Wynaut' on your side of the field. This card can only be in DEF position. If this card is switched to ATK position by a card effect, destroy this card. When this card is being attacked, increase this card's DEF by 300 until the end of your opponent's turn. When 1 of your opponent's card effects target your Life Points, you may decrease this card's DEF equal to the amount of Life Points you were supposed to lose.

Hey, I haven't had a comp in a bit. What are the rules for this round? And how long do I have?

If all I have to do is submit a card, I'll just submit this for now.

2rww9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]FLIP: Destroy 1 monster on the field with an ATK lower that this cards DEF. When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy the monster that destroyed this card. Increase your Life Points by 100 for every turn that this card is face-up on your side of the field.

I present....

Lunar Radiance - Umbreon!

[spoiler=Umbreon...]64584.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 1 "Evee" you control. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' you can add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, instead of having this card attack, you can place 1 Toxic Counter on a monster your opponent controls (max. 1). A monster with a Toxic Counter loses 300 ATK and DEF during each players Standby Phase. If its ATK or DEF becomes 0, destroy it.[/quote']

See wut I did Thar? I put in the move Toxic. Epic!

here's my entry.

fbghh.png

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 "Golbat - The Leecher" and 2 other monsters you control to the Graveyard. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, toss a coin: ● Heads: When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand. ● Tails: When a effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster's effect that targets this card is activated, negate its activation and destroy it, and this card loses 750 ATK.

Archived