Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal Contest LOCK PLZ

Daybreak

you should have made Tyranitar a dark attribute cos its a rock/dark type pokemon.

i like the fan-fic by the way. i want to see if Shane challenges gyms or just lives at home with his mom

That won't happen XD

Shane's mom ain't goin with him anywhere. Let's just say this fan-fic envolves the entire world and all it's continents...;)

[spoiler=Steelix - the Metalic Snake]

64584d.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Deck by Tributing 1 "Onyx" equipped with "Metalmorph" that you control. Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to remove this card from play. During either players Battle Phases, you can Special Summon this card to destroy 1 card on the field. If this card is destroyed, remove it from play and Special Summon 1 "Onyx" from your Graveyard.[/quote']

Enjoy. :)

Seems op'ed, and slight ocg error, but good.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Noobs should'nt even have contests anyway.

Speak for yourself, you're a noob. So am I, though I still hold 1 on 1's, those are considered contests. Franco, you don't always screw things up. You shouldn't judge people on what their post count or reps are. He's been here way longer than us so in a way, he is more experienced.

Archived