Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal Contest LOCK PLZ

Daybreak

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is my card.

320621.jpg

Effect-

Articuno,Lord of the Artic+ Zapdos, The ruler of Storms+ Moltras, The Blazing Bird.

Once per turn you can actavate one of these effects.

.When this card Attacks, this card gains 500 Atk for that turn only.

.When this card is attacked this card gains 200 def for that turn only.

.When this card is attacked Another card may absorb the attack.

.When a card is attacked this card may take the attack.

Here is my Entry.

ScizorEx.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Metal Coat". During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each time it inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed while it's ATK is 3000 or higher you can Special Summon it from your Graveyard in Face-up Defense Position.

is there a 2nd place prize cause we almost all no yankeefan is gonna win "I hate the yankees"

I sense reverse psychology there =D

Meh, dude, anybody can win. Trust me, I've had my fair share of 2nd place finishes, and even no place finishes. Everybody has a chance ^_^

BTW, Yankees! 2009! woot! XD

is there a 2nd place prize cause we almost all no yankeefan is gonna win "I hate the yankees"

Meh' date=' dude, anybody can win. Trust me, I've had my fair share of 2nd place finishes, and even no place finishes. Everybody has a chance ^_^

[/quote']

Still BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yankes BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAVES AND REDSOX YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are shadow forms of a card allowed?

I don't mind if so, but a shadow form of this pokemon wasn't in the games though the pokemon was.

222059n.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 FIRE Winged-Beast-Type monster. When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 monster. Destroy monsters you control whose level is equal to the level of the selected monster to remove it from play. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it on the field in Attack Position during your next turn.

222059.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 DARK and 1 FIRE monster or 1 "Moltres" you control. If "Moltres" was Tributed to Summon this card, increase its ATK by 300. When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 level 4 or lower monster your Opponent controls. If this card destroys a level 5 or higher monster by battle, your Opponent removes from play 1 card in their hand.

Actually I'll probably end the first round tomorrow at 2:00 a.m. in the morning. So hurry up and post your cards guys. Two more things. ! Sorry for the short notice I'm about to go to my dad's house that doesn't have internet. 2. I'll PM you if you made into the next round if not I'll post who got eliminated at 2:00 a.m. Central Standard time.

Meh' date=' dude, anybody can win. Trust me, I've had my fair share of 2nd place finishes, and even no place finishes. Everybody has a chance ^_^

[/quote']

Still BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yankes BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAVES AND REDSOX YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, your team is red, so...

Want a red rep for a red team!? =D

Mine is blue, wich is cloer to green XD

kthnxbai

Yankeefan's in this? Not scared at all.

In fact' date=' I'm happy that I have a strong opponent. Good luck. ^_^

[/quote']

PIKA!!!!! YAY!!!! I get a awesome opponent! *jumps up and down*

Yes.

Since Tainted Wisdom is offline and doesn't know about this I will give him to 12 noon tomorrow to post his card. So Far these are the people in the running to still win my contest remember this only so far I haven't judged every card yet. Pikachu, Agent Yoshiru, Tony Staun, Asuka Reishim, Yankeefan, and Assegai. I will judge more in the next hour.

X-L Prime!!!!! and Prodigy101 are both advancing to the next round. only three contestants remain. I will post the loser between Darthus and pokemon 8548 don't go away:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The results are in and............................(Drum roll)............................................Darthus is the loser. sorry man. All you who have survived I salute you round 2 ends on Sunday at 9:00 P.M. Central Standard time. So get to work and post your new cards.

Archived