Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal Contest LOCK PLZ

Daybreak

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, just to say, I do have other Cards that can work. So, I'll submit two, but, the Houndoom will be the main card. HOWEVER, if you want to rate the other card instead, your ok to do that ^_^

[align=center][spoiler=Houndoom]25511c.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, all cards destroyed by this card cannot be Special Summoned. If your opponent Special Summons a card, decrease the ATK of this card by 200. If the ATK of this card becomes 2000 or less, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card attacks twice during the same Battle Phase, all damage this card deals to your opponent on the second attack is reduced to 0.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Tyranitar]

25511.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]During battle between this attacking card and a Defence Position monster whoes DEF is lower than the DEF of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is selected as an attack target, you may change this card to Defence Position. If you do, switch the ATK and DEF of this card untill the end of the Battle Phase.

[/align]

Again, if you want me to take Houndoom out, I'll leave Tyranitar here ^_^

[spoiler=Steelix - the Metalic Snake]

64584u.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Deck by Tributing 1 "Onyx" equipped with "Metalmorph" that you control. Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase, you can reduce this cards ATK and DEF to 0 to destroy 1 card on the field until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed, remove it from play and Special Summon 1 "Onyx" from your Graveyard.[/quote']

Enjoy. :)

EDIT: made it less OP'ed.

Archived