Xing's Sonic Kingdom! [34/??] [Manic the Hedgehog Added] [ Slight PG-13! ]

Xing

Nice cards. you and me have so much in common. i was gonna use some of those pics you used before i even saw it. and i was thinking of placing Speed Counters. We just have different effects for them. 9/10

Lulz' date=' thanks.

I like the Shadow set. 10/10

Thanks, I enjoyed the Shadows! Lotz of good Shadow pics on DA.

cool! a sonic thread! i am so in. if xing lets me that is. lol hey' date=' xing. i know we had our differences in the past, but im kind of a big sonic fan. you think maybe we let bygones be bygones? oh, btw, i liked the shadow set cards that i saw, really cool. if i might make one remark though. the 'i promise' card. does the monster tribute have to be from the field, or can it be from your hand as well?

[/quote']

Hell no.

But thanks anyway!

Tribute is only from the field you idiot.

Also, I now have some werehogs up. Will add more later.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

........o.o; okay. i guess that means you dont want me in here huh. and i was just asking since there are some cards that allow tributes from your hand. the 'iu promise card didnt elaborate on that, so i wasn't sure. btw, i forgot to give my rankings, sorry about that.

i say 10/10 for each card i saw. kick@$$ effects and awesome pics. hopefully i can make cards that good one day....with alot of practice of course.

an android 17 avatar. awesome. would you happen to be a member of a dbz thread? or did you just like the pic? and no prob xing. i look forward to more great cards. and my bad on the tribute aspect. you would seriously need a ccg version of chain summoning for it to work though. i could make one for you, but it would probably be megaman based so.........i got it! i'll go look for a pic of shadow using the power of chaos control and send it to you xing. if you like it, i can make a card for you with it. i can't promise that the ocg will be perfect, but i will do my best. let me know what you think about my proposal, okay?

Archived