Xing's Sonic Kingdom! [34/??] [Manic the Hedgehog Added] [ Slight PG-13! ]

Xing

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, sounds like there's new cards. i'l go check them out and give my ranking on them once they've been viewed. and tekage, your protector of noobs card made me rotflol. that card is funny! :mrgreen: and, speaking from the perspective of someone who's been called a noob and accused of noobishness many times, i just gotta respect you for your position on that. and scourge was who i was talking about? well then i'll definitely check him out! :D

cool new cards xing. i give scourge a 9/10. as for mephiles, i give him and 8/10. the reason for this is that you have to pay 2000 life points to return him to the bottom of your deck when he's destroyed. you not given a choice in the matter. if that was optional though, that would make it better.

and btw, scourge isnt who i was talking about. so it probably was manic. btw, the series that he's from that i mentioned before, it had some episodes where they were in a parallel universe, i think due to the effect of chaos control. in that universe, sonic and the other 2 were basically ignorant and harsh rulers, and eggman was a good guy! XD i dont know if that helps any though. <.<

yeah, i think it was manic, since in that series they were part of a band of rebels that fought against eggmans tyrrany called the freedom fighters. so maybe searcj for those.

well' date=' sounds like there's new cards. i'l go check them out and give my ranking on them once they've been viewed. and tekage, your protector of noobs card made me rotflol. that card is funny! :mrgreen: and, speaking from the perspective of someone who's been called a noob and accused of noobishness many times, i just gotta respect you for your position on that. and scourge was who i was talking about? well then i'll definitely check him out! :D[hr']

cool new cards xing. i give scourge a 9/10. as for mephiles, i give him and 8/10. the reason for this is that you have to pay 2000 life points to return him to the bottom of your deck when he's destroyed. you not given a choice in the matter. if that was optional though, that would make it better.

I figured he had no negatives, so I thought he'd be to OPd unless I did that. I may lower to 1000 though.

Awesome updates. I've seen alot of these pics on DSS's Sonic set' date=' though. 10/10

[/quote']

Meh, figures. Not really many good pics. But thanks!

Finishing Werehog Scourge, then I'll get to manic.

EDIT: 2 New cards added!

Archived