Xing's Sonic Kingdom! [34/??] [Manic the Hedgehog Added] [ Slight PG-13! ]

Xing

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh, guys? dax specifically said at the beginning that he did not want to be flooded with requests as to cardmaking. so lighten up on him okay, he can only do so much at once. and like most everyone else who comes to this site, he does have a life of his own. so please chill, okay? oh, and dax. i think my time is almost up but when i get back on the computer later today i'll check out your latest cards.

nice cards dax. i give them a 9.70/10. if i might make one suggestion as to your cards in general though, you might want to change it to special summon one card with sonic in its name ignoring the conditions or something like that. it would seriously help, and that would make it a set thats perfect for getting out your most powerful cards in the quickest possible way. besides, even unlimited cards are still limited to 3 a deck. other then that though, all the cards that i've seen so far are quite good. and yeah, if your not going to change the return to bottom of deck for so many life points effect as far as it being required goes, then you may want to lower it 1000 instead. personally, i would lower it 500. but thats just me.

Alittle overpowered but pretty good cards. Nice idea. 8/10

Have you ever looked at real cards? Do you know how OPd real cards are?

And how are they OPd.

well' date=' looks like a bunch of card rating posts since the last time. in that case i'll go see if there's anything new.

[/quote']

Unless you're giving feedback, quit posting in my thread. There's no reason to post what you just did.

Archived