Xing's Sonic Kingdom! [34/??] [Manic the Hedgehog Added] [ Slight PG-13! ]

Xing

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sleepy - It's Beast-Warrior' date=' not Beast Warrior. Look at a real card.

[b']I've looked at the real card, I'll accept this one, effects like Winged Beast & Sea Serpent go without the - part, so I guess I mixed it lol[/b]

For the first Super Sonic fix - It has to be face-up anyway, so that's not needed.

Its unneeded but I also told you so, so you don't really have to point this out do you? also, I pointed that becuase it sounded better that way and I've seen cards with it.

I can say 1 if I feel like it, but I'll fix that.

Will fix the each thing.

No you can't >_> because I say so, lol

when has a field Spell been 2+ times at the same moment on the field? if you have, its called cheating,

as well as the unneeded "face-up" part on your previews card, this part is also unneeded, don't go against your own beliefs

Thanks! I can have 2 Counters in one turn! And 3 too...with that spell

I'm keeping Tails the same, or he'd be OPd.

Unless its a Spell that I hadn't read yet yes, but with the current support you will do this:

I summon it and get him a counter. I activate spell and get him some more, I remove and get 3000 LP. I discard and he gets another... lame!!!

Next turn, your opponent swarms and kills your monster, then attacks massively and you end up with less cards and less life points than before. but your choise <_<

It's ATK and DEF, not ATK & DEF. Look at Legendary Ebon Steed.

too lazy for this. I wouldn't be talking so much over that if you weren't like

"look imma go to the club and say you are wrong!!!! in your face without any proof, then I'll put some proof when you are away so you can feel stupid when you come back" <_< (no, I'm not in a good mood right now).

ok, I admit some of it was wrong, and I learned from that but my comment wasn't useless and you could just have ignored something if you thought it was wrong...

cool! a sonic thread! i am so in. if xing lets me that is. lol hey, xing. i know we had our differences in the past, but im kind of a big sonic fan. you think maybe we let bygones be bygones? oh, btw, i liked the shadow set cards that i saw, really cool. if i might make one remark though. the 'i promise' card. does the monster tribute have to be from the field, or can it be from your hand as well?

Archived