Xing's Sonic Kingdom! [34/??] [Manic the Hedgehog Added] [ Slight PG-13! ]

Xing

[align=center][spoiler=VISIT THIS THREAD AS WELL]papermario.png

^Click It^

Yes, I'll make a Sonic set. Since I haven't seen good ones since Sonic_Zach or DSS. If you see an error, TELL ME.

I split these up into parts. There will be around 10-20 cards in a part (in no particular reason) so that they won't be flooded.

Latest Cards

81720.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select 1 card on the field. One time only, during your Main Phase, you can take control of the selected monster until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your Deck in Attack Position.

81720j.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Scourge the Hedgehog" you control while "Midnight Moon" is on the field. When this card is Summoned, place 3 Werehog Counters on this card. You can remove 1 Werehog Counter from this card to have it gain 500 ATK until the End Phase.

81720p.jpg

[spoiler=Part 1]

81720.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Speed Counter on this card (max. 3). Once per turn, you can place 1 Speed Counter on this card. You can remove 3 Speed Counters from this card to inflict 1500 damage to your opponent. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn you use this effect.

81720tvo.jpg

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to place 1 Speed Counter on this card (max. 5). You can remove 5 Speed Counters from this card to gain 3000 Life Points. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can discard 5 cards to add this card to the top of your Deck.

81720.jpg81720b.jpg

81720r.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" equipped with "Excalibur Sword" you control. Negate the effect of "Excalibur Sword". When this card is Special Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field. If the destroyed card was a Spell or Trap Card, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If the destroyed card was a monster, discard 3 random cards from your opponent's hand. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

81720e.jpg

Once per turn, you can place one Speed Counter on this card (max. 3). By removing 3 Speed Counters from this card, you can take control of 1 monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. By paying 500 Life Points, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

81720qol.jpg

81720i.jpg

When your opponent declares an attack, destroy the attacking monster at the end of the Damage Step. During each of your End Phases, pay 1000 Life Points, Tribute 2 monsters, discard 5 cards, or destroy this card. When this card is removed from the field by its own effect, remove from play all cards on the field. When this card is removed from the field, except by it's own effect, both players discard 3 cards. When this card is removed from the field by your opponent's card effect, inflict 1000 damage to both players.

81720e.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, destroy 1 monster with 1800 or less ATK on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, no monsters with 1500 ATK or less can declare an attack. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Dead Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 1000). When a "Dead Token" is destroyed by battle, destroy 1 card on the field.

81720.jpg81720q.jpg

81720gvs.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" you control while "7 Chaos Emeralds" is on the field. When this card is Summoned, destroy a "7 Chaos Emeralds" you control. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all Set cards on the field. If 5 or more cards were destroyed by this effect, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. When this card declares an attack, you can discard up to 5 cards from your hand to have this card gain 100 ATK for every card you discarded, until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Part 2]81720l.jpg

81720a.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Mind Corruption". When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. During each of your End Phases, pay 300 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your Graveyard in Attack Position.

81720.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. That card cannot be activated this turn. Once per turn, you can negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed, add 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

ams.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Metal Sonic" you control. When this card is Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Metal Sonic" from your Graveyard.

81720v.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Metal Sonic" you control while "7 Chaos Emeralds" is on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent discards 1 Spell or Trap Card. During each of your End Phases, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can add up to 3 Spell or Trap Cards from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

81720g.jpg81720q.jpg

dssl.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Death of a Friend". When this card is Special Summoned, place 3 Rage Counters on this card and destroy all monsters on the field, except this card. During each of your Standby Phases, remove 1 Rage Counter from this card. As long as this card has a Rage Counter on it, it cannot declare an attack. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your Graveyard in Attack Position.

81720h.jpg

If you control a face-up "Sonic the Hedghog" or "Super Sonic", this card gains 300 ATK. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, place 1 Speed Counter on this card (max. 4). By removing 4 Speed Counters, you can inflict 2000 damage to your opponent. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn you activate this effect.

81720k.jpg81720.jpg

81720w.jpg81720.jpg

81720u.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Shadow the Hedgehog" you control while "Midnight Moon" is on the field. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, place 1 Werehog Counter on this card. By removing 10 Werehog Counters from this card, you can destroy all cards on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Shadow the Hedgehog" from your Graveyard.

81720.jpg

[spoiler=Part 3]81720d.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" you control while "Midnight Moon" is on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn, if this is the only card on the field, you can Special Summon 1 monster with "Werehog" in its name from your Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

81720b.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster with 2000 or lower ATK on the field. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove from play 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard to add this card to your hand.

81720.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Shadow the Hedgehog" while "7 Chaos Emeralds" are on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy "7 Chaos Emeralds". Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that targets this card and destroy that card. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Shadow the Hedgehog" from your Graveyard.

81720b.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Mind Corruption". When this card is Special Summoned, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card battles, during the Damage Step you can pay Life Points in multiples of 100 (max. 600) to have this card gain that much ATK and DEF, until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 4000 Life Points and remove from play all "Shadow the Hedgehog" in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Super Shadow" from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning Conditions. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Shadow the Hedgehog" from your Graveyard.

81720.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card to select 1 monster your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot declare an attack until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, pay 2000 Life Points to add this card to the bottom of your Deck.

81720p.jpg

81720j.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Scourge the Hedgehog" you control while "Midnight Moon" is on the field. When this card is Summoned, place 3 Werehog Counters on this card. You can remove 1 Werehog Counter from this card to have it gain 500 ATK until the End Phase.

81720.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select 1 card on the field. One time only, during your Main Phase, you can take control of the selected monster until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your Deck in Attack Position.

[/align]

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice cards 9/10- little Overpowered OCG is fine.

example- Have all of these cards in your hand ' date='with "Double Summon".

Result- Your opponent has 100 Life Points left and you have 8000.(if you play with 4000 Life Points)

[/quote']

That couldn't happen.

I'll add more like Silver later.

Nice cards 9/10- little Overpowered OCG is fine.

example- Have all of these cards in your hand ' date='with "Double Summon".

Result- Your opponent has 100 Life Points left and you have 8000.(if you play with 4000 Life Points)

[/quote']

That couldn't happen.

I'll add more like Silver later.

Just a possibility.

Me thinks that the emeralds should be a continuous spell card instead of a field spell. They're items, not a location.

That said, nice job! the pictures are good and most of the abilities are balanced (super metal sonics a bit over the top though, maybe just drop the damage=spell/trap discards)

9/10

Fleetway Super Sonic:

[beast Warrior/Efect] (no "-" is needed there)

I don't really see errors. You have the option of putting "face-up Attack Position" instead of just "Attack position" it sounds better even if its oviously unneeded.

Super Sonic:

[beast Warrior/Efect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" while "7 Chaos Emeralds" is face-up on the field. When this card is Summoned, destroy "7 Chaos Emeralds" (its a field Spell, you don't have to say how many, there can only be 1). When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all Set cards on the field. If 5 or more cards were destroyed by this effect, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. When this card declares an attack, you can discard up to 5 cards from your hand to have this card gain 100 ATK for each card you discarded, until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your Graveyard.

Sonic the Hedgehog:

(no OCG in the effect, but did you noticed that he'll be Summoned with 1 and get 1 during that same turn by its own effect? nice!!!!!!)

Tiles "Miles" Prower:

(again no OCG errors but correct the "Beast Warrior" in all cards. Also, this card's effect is ridiculously slow and expensive, I suggest something more like:)

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to place 1 Speed Counter on this card (max. 5). You can remove 3 Speed Counters from this card to gain 3000 Life Points. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card to return this card to the top of your Deck.

I'm reading the next Spell Card, even if this is your plan, its a 3 card combo (if you count the discarded card by previews card with my upgraded suggestion) with previews card that gave you 1 weak monster and 6000 Life Points. Not overpowered really ;) )

Excalibur Sword:

This card can only be equiped to a Beast Warrior-Type monster. The equiped monster gains 300 ATK & DEF.

(I know I'm not done with the effect yet but the boost in ATK & DEF is not alot for a card that works for a specific Type and you also want to add a cost? There are no OCG errors in the rest of the effect but I would suggest you get rid of that missing part ^-^"

I have an idea, what about repacing that cost with something like: "Once per turn, you can place 1 Speed Counter on the equiped monster." ?

Your Excalibur Sonic is overpowered. I'm always going to strike for a monster to make the "discard 3 cards" effect. I suggest you lower that to 1 (or 2 at most), and let your opponent choose what they discard instead of random.

Me thinks that the emeralds should be a continuous spell card instead of a field spell. They're items' date=' not a location.

[/quote']

Meh, I think not. I like it the way they are.

@sleepy - It's Beast-Warrior, not Beast Warrior. Look at a real card.

For the first Super Sonic fix - It has to be face-up anyway, so that's not needed.

I can say 1 if I feel like it, but I'll fix that.

Will fix the each thing.

Thanks! I can have 2 Counters in one turn! And 3 too...with that spell

I'm keeping Tails the same, or he'd be OPd.

It's ATK and DEF, not ATK & DEF. Look at Legendary Ebon Steed.

Archived