dark magician support set

dusk dueler

I'm curious as to what is different' date=' besides putting in a terrible image and your own name in the bottom right corner.

If your intention was to make an english version of this card, I guess you've done it, but it's hardly a challenge to replicate an already existing card.

[/quote']

i relise its not a good picture and yes i know its not very challenging.

not really understanding what your trying to say. Are you saying to change the name of the post or something?

He's just saying not to copy somebody else's work. Think of it as plagiarizing' date=' that evil thing that you aren't suppose to do in school.

[/quote']

The thing that, in some cases, gets you arrested and/or fined loads of money.

Also, college won't accept you if you have a record of plagiarism. Great way to screw up your future.

If you want to make a new card' date=' as a suggestion, make a Dark Magician SUPPORT card.

[/quote']

not really understanding what your trying to say. Are you saying to change the name of the post or something?

No, he's saying make a Spell, Trap or monster card that assists the Dark Magician (think "Paladin of White Dragon" to "Blue-Eyes White Dragon")

He's saying don't remake cards that already exist.

He's just saying not to copy somebody else's work. Think of it as plagiarizing' date=' that evil thing that you aren't suppose to do in school.

[/quote']

oh now i get it and im not taking credit or anything so ill fix up this post and try and find a better pic thats not so blurry.

for God's sake does no one notice that the card isnt even CAPITILIZED!? Dude! Why does no one know how to make Yu-Gi-Oh Cards correctly!? You noobs annoy me >.> Anyone negs me you will get reported cause there is nothings wrong with sharing a point! Most people on these forums join to spam and make stupid cards! Lets get some real Yu-Gi-Oh players on here!

oh now i get it and im not taking credit or anything so ill fix up this post and try and find a better pic thats not so blurry.

That was NOT the point.

Remove this card altogether' date=' because it is not your original work.

[/quote']

i know that i will i am working on fixing this post

UUURRGG! Namo i feel your pain. i stated that 99/100 noobs make crap cards every 5 minutes then defend them without reason and refuse to fix them. OCG FIX! HUZZAH!

first cap the title

This card can only be played when "Dark Magician" is on the field. Raise the ATK and DEF of each monster on the field whose name includes "Dark Magician" by 200 each turn.

UUURRGG! Namo i feel your pain. i stated that 99/100 noobs make crap cards every 5 minutes then defend them without reason and refuse to fix them. OCG FIX! HUZZAH!

first cap the title

This card can only be played when "Dark Magician" is on the field. Raise the ATK and DEF of each monster on the field whose name includes "Dark Magician" by 200 each turn.

^ this fix is wrong

Also' date=' you and namo should try being nice if you don't want negs. Noobs are just learning how to move around. xD

[align=center']

All "Dark Magician" monsters gain 200 ATK & DEF.

[/align]

^simple as that, not too much of an effect. Be more creative plz =/

[align=center]

During each of your Standby Phases' date=' all "Dark Magician" monsters gain 200 ATK & DEF.

[/quote'][/align]

^simple as that, not too much of an effect. Be more creative plz =/

There, fixed, no biggy. Any other thing?

and no, your effect is not written more realistically. Your OCG needs corrections, and even with corrections, it is the OCG from 5+ years ago.

Archived