D-End Dragoon

DestinyEndDragoonLODT-EN-UR-1E.png

"Destiny Hero - Plasma" + "Destiny Hero - Dogma"

A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. If you activate this effect you cannot conduct your Battle Phase that turn. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Destiny Hero" card from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card.

=/

Discuss.

A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. If you activate this effect you cannot conduct your Battle Phase that turn. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Destiny Hero" card from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card.

That much.

I was gonna try as well' date=' but I can't D:

M

D}=<

[/quote']

. . . . . . . . . .

HAOW DAIRE YEWW!!!!

I DECLARED MUSTACHIO MAN MINE!!!!

[/anger]

Im gonna post a deck contest on this when my recent one finishes.

P.S. Mustachi Men dont need Monobrows - or Eyebrows for that matter - since they have enough hair on their lips.

Hrmph.

Requires the use of Polymerization or Fusion Gate. It's bad.

You can also use other special summon cards' date=' or things like Future Fusion.

Then your opponent Bottomlesses or takes control of it later on.

[/quote

This applies for EVERY card.

I'm not saying it's good, but in a deck based around it, it could be fun.

IMO, Sunrise was here.

(But that only applys to robots, right?)

Fusion Gate + Chain Material + This = Fun.

Thats a lolwikia tip. xD

Not ALL of the lolwiki tips are bad.

You know that, right?

Since alot of it, is just them pointing out the obveious.

Also, Terraforming + Cat of Ill Omen ftw

now saying it can use its effect of once per turn destroy i monster inflict damage to opponent equal to that monster's ATK. you cannot conduct your battle phase during the turn that effect is activated.

am i reading this wrong or can you use its effect on your turn and then again on your opponents turn???

now saying it can use its effect of once per turn destroy i monster inflict damage to opponent equal to that monster's ATK. you cannot conduct your battle phase during the turn that effect is activated.

am i reading this wrong or can you use its effect on your turn and then again on your opponents turn???

Only during your turn.

Archived