Las Noches ~ Soul Carnival

Zexaeon

Name (the name you would like to be called in this club): Luppi, Marly, Sakuya. Any is fine, as long as it isn't offensive. xD

Favorite Character(s): Luppi and Charlotte.

Something about yourself: I'm the essence of Laziness, I'm a complete slob, extremely irresponsible, and I have quite a short attention span. Aren't those all the assets you look for in a member? xD But really, I have good aspects too, but I can't think of any at the moment~ x3

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome aboard. ^^

And now....I can't update the list. Dx Stupid PS3 text limit. I'll try and get to a computer soon and update the list of characters and claims.

Also, because Sakuya reminded me, I'm gonna go ahead and claim the Character Charlotte Chuulhorne. xD

And as a courtecy, I'll give Luppi to Sakuya as a pre-claim, since I know he'll want that.

Name (the name you would like to be called in this club): Duck is fine' date=' but you may call me Sagat Sirisute if you would like.[/b']

Favorite Character(s): Muguruma Kensei, Izuru Kira, Shuuhei Hisagi, Yammamoto-Sotaicho.

Something about yourself: The head of The Poets Laureate and currently studying Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiujitsu, Jeet Kune Do Concepts, and the Filipino Martial arts.

My favorite fight is Kira vs Avirama. I really can't decide who's Zanpakuto is my favorite since i like both Kensei and Kira the same.

Edit: If I may, I would like to claim Izuru Kira and as his theme Heavy by Collective Soul

GRAH!!!!!!! I forgot about Heavy by Collective Soul!

Can I please claim A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold for myself (it's also a bit of a Zaraki theme)?

Ah, sorry for my long absence. >_> I lost all internet connectivity.

Anyway, welcome Rox ~

I'm pretty sure Ulquiorra was claimed, but I'll have to check my handwritten list, since I wasn't able to put it on the first post yet.

Anyway, tomorrow or Sunday, I'm probably going to have a working computer (finally), so yay.

Also, 228 was awesome, but I had already seen it - it was basically the anime version of the Beach Omake chapter in the Manga. Still hilarious though. xD

Name: Tribal

Favorite Character(s): Stark, Shinji Hirako.

Something about yourself: Sorry my light went dark there.

Claiming Shinji pl0x.

[spoiler=Spoilers if you haven't read the latest chapter]

God I hope Aizen doesn't die... That would kinda mess it up... Unless Gin took control...

Archived