Las Noches ~ Soul Carnival

Zexaeon

Seeing as how Kubo lists him as the most powerful after all those Captains, Kuchiki would likely take Squad 1.

If Renji has matured enough, mentally, he might be able to take the position as 6th Squad Captain.

Shuuhei already deserves to be a Captain. He just needs a Bankai, and he's qualified. He can take over 9th.

Chojirou will probable take the Captain's Position for one of the available Squads - maybe 13. Rukia would be his Lieutenant, I suppose.

Although if she gets any more powerful, she could just take over Squad 13. Maybe Choujirou can take 8 then. Nanao would stick around to supply Lieutenancy,

Isane would move up as 4th Captain, as she is the second-most-skilled healer among the Shinigami. She just needs to develop a Bankai.

Izuru can take over Squad 3, and if Momo develops emotional stability, she'd take over 5.

Yumichika needs to ditch the Kidou-hating 11 Scrubs and join another Squad as Lieutenant, or even Captain if his growth permits it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't matter if they're accepted; the Vizards have made it perfectly clear that they are no longer allied with SS. They wouldn't go to become Captains again. And Ichigo and Isshin would probably just like to keep living their lives.

Yumichika will be captain of squad 3 since it is the most beautiful number according to him.

I doubt that the old man will ever join squad 0, I think he is supposed to command Gotei 13, after all if he wasn't in squad 0 because he was too weak, than Kirio Hikfune would have been the leader of the Gotei 13 instead of 12th division.

Just watched the latest (hilarious) Bleach Episode.

Ikkaku looked way better with Hair than without. Seriously.

And hurray! The Zanpakuto Arc starts next week!

has anyone read the manga of it on 366 the vizards came to kick some ass an i was able to see all of their hollow forms i must say thy're pretty damn strong but idk aizen has the the power to make them see, hear, and feel whatever he wants. According to Aizen, the hypnosis is unbreakable, even if the target is aware that they are hypnotized. The only way to avoid the effect is to not see Kyōka Suigetsu's shikai, making the blind Kaname Tōsen immune to its effects. The effect seems to be permanent, or at the very least long-lasting,

1) Are you even a member here?

2) Just about all of us read the manga.

3) We all know what Aizen's Zanpakuto does. And it sounds like you ripped that description straight from a wiki or something, as I've read that description word for word on the Bleach wiki.

Name (the name you would like to be called in this club): Raiden

Favorite Character(s): Beyond the grave, konata, hellsing,

Something about yourself:i like to watch anime especially the action horror type, read mangas my fav is murder princess, love rock, jrock, metal, jmetal, yugioh fan i my deck is a chimeratech deck

Name (the name you would like to be called in this club): Raiden

Favorite Character(s): Beyond the grave, konata, hellsing,

Something about yourself:I like to watch anime especially the action horror type, read mangas my favorite is murder princess, I love rock, jrock, metal, jmetal, i'm yugioh fan and my deck is a chimeratech deck

Boredom made me join this club.

Name: Midnight, or whatever else you want to call me. Maybe Toshiro if it's not taken.

Favorite Character(s): Toshiro Hitsugaya, Rangiku, Uryuu, I always liked Kariya.

Something about yourself: I like to eat people, are you people?

EDIT:

@ Roxas: Definitly yay.

Archived