Challenge of the Fates [DONE, LOCK]

EnkoMaun

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my card

[spoiler=Card]

342869wjt.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all face-up Level 4 or lower monsters are changed to Attack Position and cannot change their Battle Position. If this card is in Attack Position, all other Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 500 ATK during the Battle Phase only. this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects as long as this card remains in face-up Defense Position. Once per turn, during either players' turn, you discard 1 card from your hand to change the Battle Position of this card.

Here's my entry:

72762.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. If a face-up "Toon World" is removed from the field, destroy this card. If you control a face-up "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Toon World" cannot be destroyed.

I shall enter.

268871q.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● When this card declares an attack, before damage calculation, discard 1 card from your hand.

~Entry Reserved~

<< Points Sent >>

31421f.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand after a Spellcaster, Beast-Warrior, or Warrior-type Monster is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle. When this card attacks a face-down monster, the monster is automatically destroyed without applying damage calculation. If the monster had more ATK then this card, this card is removed from play.

Archived