Challenge of the Fates [DONE, LOCK]

EnkoMaun

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my card, hope im not the last one posting it.

[spoiler=Card]

342869o.jpg

This card can only be activated when there is a face-up "Magician" with at least 6 spell Counters on it on your side of the field. Each time you Summon an "Magician" monster(s), you gain 500 Life Points. When a "Magican" monster you control battles, you can discard 1 spell card to the Graveyard to have it gain 300 ATK and DEF for each "Magician" monster you control, until the end of the Damage Step. During each of your End Phases, You must tribute 1 spellcaster-type to have activate this card, if this card is send to the graveyard, add all spell and monsters cards to their graveyard.

Here's my entry for Round 3: The Parasites. They thrive on being shuffled into your opponent's deck, and have their effects activate when your opponent draws them. I kinda wish I could post more of the monsters to show what they can really do, but I tried to pick the best ones I've made so far.

72762.jpg

EFFECT:

This card cannot be Summoned except by its own effect. Discard this card from your hand to shuffle it (face-up) into your opponent's deck.

When this face-up card is drawn, it is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. The controller of this card can pay 1000 Life Points to shuffle one "Parasite" monster from his/her graveyard into the opponent's deck (face-up).

72762.jpg

EFFECT:

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is shuffled (face-up) into your opponent's deck.

When this face-up card is drawn, it is automatically Special Summoned to your side of the field in Defense Position. This card's battle position cannot be changed, except by card effect. If this card is selected as an attack target by a "Parasite" monster, the attack is negated and you take damage equal to half of the attacking monster's ATK.

untitled-1.jpg

EFFECT:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you may send all face-up "Parasite" cards in your opponent's deck to the respective owner's Graveyard(s). Deal damage equal to the amount of sent cards x 1000 to your opponent's Life Points.

72762.jpg

EFFECT:

Your opponent moves one face-up "Parasite" monster in their deck onto the top of their deck.

72762e.jpg

EFFECT:

Activate when your opponent declares a direct attack. If your opponent does not control any "Parasite" monsters, you can send one "Parasite" monster from your deck to the Graveyard to end the Battle Phase.

My entry for Round 3, the Chaotic Dragon Twins!

57617.jpg

57617i.jpg

57617z.jpg

57617e.jpg

57617m.jpg

[spoiler=Lol]

Some backstory, cards with backstories is much funnier :D

In a time before human, a time before detsruction and war, five mighty dragons emerged to create the world. Four of the dragons was given the power of the four elements, and the fifth one, Samok, was given Chaos, the most powerful force in the whole world. But to hold the power of Chaos, the wielder must be able to control both Light and Darkness, and to do this Samok created a strange way of schizophrenia, and so his identity was split into one Light side, Lumina, and a Dark side, Umbrasos. However, the two sides started to fight and Samok couldn't hold them in one body, and so he tore apart, and so the two Chaotic Twin Dragons was created. But the two of them started a war against eachothers, and as a punishment God sealed them inside human bodies. But it's said that they will achieve their Dragon state once again, and fuse back together into Samok to destroy the world once and for all...

[spoiler=card]211861r.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

Once per turn, by discarding 2 Trap Cards from your hand to the Graveyard, you can return 1 Spell Card from the Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=card]211861u.jpg

[spoiler=card]211861a.jpg

[spoiler=card]211861x.jpg

[spoiler=card]211861j.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Beckoning of the Necromancer." Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Graveyard to the field. The original ATK/DEF of "Necromai" are double the selected monsters ATK/DEF until the End Phase of the turn. During the End Phase, the selected monster is removed from play and the ATK/DEF of "Necromai" returns to 0. You cannot Normal Summon or Set while "Necromai" is face-up on the field.

thats 5. i also have the ritual spell, the queen, the field spell, the fusion and the materials, several spells and traps....want anything else?

[align=center]

musicalstartechnopianis.png

1 "Musical Star - Pop Bassist" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 2 Beat Counters on all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name and flip 2 monsters into face-down Defense Position. For each Beat Counter on this card, decrease the ATK of all monsters on the field (except this card) by 100. During your Main Phase, you can remove 1 Beat Counter from a monster with "Musical Star" in its name to change the position of 1 monster on the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name.

78864a.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned or be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is Summoned successfully, add 1 Level 3 "Musical Star" monster from your Deck to your hand and place 1 Beat Counter on this card. For each Beat Counter on this card, decrease the DEF of all monsters on the field (except this card) by 100. This card is unaffected by the effects of all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name.

musicalstarpopbassist.png

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand when you have 2 face-up "Musical Star" monsters on your field. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Beat Counter on all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name.

2ijtdo0.png

This card can only be activated when you have 1 or more monsters with "Musical Star" in its name. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can remove 5 Beat Counters from 1 monster with "Musical Star" in its name to Draw 1 card OR to increase your Life Points by 1500.

letsgetthispartystarted.png

This card can only be activated during your opponent's Main Phase while you have 5 or more Beat Counters on 1 or more monsters with "Musical Star" in its name. Your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn. By removing 2 Beat Counters from a monster with "Musical Star" in its name, you can place this card on the bottom of your Deck.

[/align]

UGH! Sorry for the wait, I've been fighting with (there was an error uploading card) crap.

159121e.jpg

159121k.jpg

159121qec.jpg

159121b.jpg

159121s.jpg]

If you can't read an effect then just tell me an I'll paste it.

Shadow Ferret, just so ya know, convulsion of nature + Parasite hink = METAGAME FOREVER, OTK

Lost my Intranets for a while. But here they are:

createcardphp.jpg

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a monster your opponent controls, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, while equipped to a monster by this effect, you can change the Battle Position of the equipped monster to add a "Nightmare" monster from your Deck to your hand. (A monster can only by equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time.)

createcard2php.jpg

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a monster your opponent controls, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, while equipped to a monster by this effect, you can decrease the equipped monster's ATK by 1000. This effect can be activated during either player's turn. (A monster can only by equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time.)

268871.jpg

The effects of "Nightmare" monsters cannot be negated. Each time a "Nightmare" monster activates its effect while equipped to a monster, put 1 Nightmare Counter on this card. You can remove 4 Nightmare Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 "Nightmare Token" (Fiend-type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense Position. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, remove a Nightmare Counter instead.

268871m.jpg

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a monster your opponent controls, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, while equipped to a monster by this effect, you can take control of that monster until the End Phase. It cannot attack or change its Battle Position until the End Phase.

(Only 1 Union monster can be equipped to 1 monster at a time.)

268871.jpg

If a "Nightmare" monster is equipped to your opponent's monster, Special Summon 2 "Nightmare" monsters in your hand. They cannot activate their effects this turn.

Archived