EnkoMaun

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really f***ing hate this task... I really do. I hate making /AM's

Uh' date=' sorry? :D

ARGH Synchros

I suck at tuners and such.

But, I shall persevere, could you build on what the first card should be please? I don't exactly understand.

I believe Monkey explained enough.

EnkoMaun, you do know how to judge /Assault Mode monsters correctly right?

[align=center]Tuner for Light End Dragon:

24n2osx.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard by removing from play 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all LIGHT monsters cannot be returned to the Deck. When a LIGHT monster is selected as an attack target, you can send this card to the Graveyard to negate the attack.

Assault Mode for Demonic Monkey King Zeman:

53uvr6.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with its own effect or with "Assault Mode Activate". When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Monster Effects, Spells, or Trap Cards until the End Phase. You can send 1 monster from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard to negate the attack of one of your opponent's monsters. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Demonic Monkey King Zeman" from your Graveyard.[/align]

EnkoMaun' date=' you do know how to judge /Assault Mode monsters correctly right?

[/quote']

Now u'z making me judge myself.

There's a special way of judging /AM's?

Sure, I'm going to look at the effect of the original card and judge the effect accordingly to it.

I figured "why not take a risk", so I chose Armory Arm as my assault mode and specific tuner, it isn't a widely used/recognized card, but, what the hay.

159121u.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". Once per turn, you can equip this card to a monster OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, that monster gains 1500 ATK. When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK + the monsters Level x100. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Armory Arm" from your Graveyard.

159121o.jpg

Archived