Infinitus Posted August 21, 2009 Report Share Posted August 21, 2009 OOC: Wait, what? Zack accidentally crashed into Sin. Oh well. Far too long ago to do something about it. Scratch my last two posts. I'll make a different one. Zack then stopped, with his mind spinning with confusion and a powerful head ache. He was up on his feet, with his wings curved around Zack like a shell. He then assumed his wings covered him during his ball form. He then said with twice the glee and excitement as before "Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about! I'm a human pinball!" He crouched down again immediately, and he spun at extremely high speeds it would make your head spin about 10 times. Until he finally sped towards the cafeteria at high speeds, and arrived at the door in a matter of seconds. He luckily figured out how to stop before crashing through the door, so he stuck his arm out, and put his claws into the ground, leaving a gaping trail of light energy behind him as he dashed, but it slowed him down to a stop. He turned around to see what he had done, and the light energy turned into a spout of destructive light energy, and the entire trail spewed light energy about 10 feet in the air. Zack stared at the amazing feature with wonder, and a giant smile on his face. The spewing lasted about two seconds, stopped, and the light energy as well as the light energy trail disappeared. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 21, 2009 Report Share Posted August 21, 2009 Crystal put an arm on Garnet's shoulder. She looked up at her mum. "I tried my best to heal him, but something stopped any more healing. Mum, I never knew I could heal..." Crystal shook her head. "Nor did I Garnet," she said. "It seems we may have more powers than we ever realised ... Come on, let's go." Garnet nodded and got up. Crystal spotted the falchion. "How did you make that?" "Accident," answered Garnet. "One moment I was determined to fight Sin, and the next it just formed." She spotted the staff. "Mum, isn't that the staff you had at your first wedding?" Crystal nodded. "I had almost forgotten about it," she explained. "When AJ tipped me off that Sin was here, I had to quickly find it." She looked down at the orb. "I think it's still got some ammunition left in it ... it's been years since I last used it, I must ask DM to top it up some time. But enough about me, I see your new duel spirits are returning." She pointed to Hamster and Jezza, who were chasing after them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 21, 2009 Report Share Posted August 21, 2009 Zack couldn't help but smile widely at what he had done. Accepting his powers and what he was meant to do with them has changed him, and what he could do. He was proud of himself, and he decided to get himself an extra large lunch as a reward for himself. Yet, he could not move from the shock and excitement. Great Angel Dragon appeared right beside him, floating, and put his claw on his right shoulder. He then said "I am quite proud of you. You have accepted who you are, and now, you must use who you are." Zack turned his head to his right, and upward, and stared into the dragon's green eyes, from Zack's blue eyes to his green, and said "Thanks. So, what do I do now?" and lost his smile for a face of confusion. Great Angel Dragon shrugged, and said "I don't know. Class? Lunch?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 21, 2009 Report Share Posted August 21, 2009 --i need to go guys, got work soon, laterz! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 21, 2009 Report Share Posted August 21, 2009 "Dark What youre suggesting is Madness!!!" (it is mad but what if it could work if your friends were sealed into Duel Monsters Cards and you can use them in a duel why couldnte we seal the knights or Sin into cards?) "Dark its crazy but i think it could work i would need someone with powers almost equal to my own." Raiden got out of his room and searched for Satsujiin or Garnet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 21, 2009 Report Share Posted August 21, 2009 Ooc yes raiden your on Jacoby wakes up in the forest grabs his backpack and stands up.When he gets to his feet he stretces then starts walking through the woods.As he gets to the end of th wwods he starts to walk to the main building to eat. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Crystal and Garnet anxiously followed AJ, Joanna and Athrun into the hospital. Although Garnet had done her best to heal him, they feared it wasn't enough. Not to mention the wound was being kept open by some form of dark magic.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Jacoby sees Garnet with a worried face and approaches her and asks,"Whats going on what happened."conserne goes across his face and he starts to follow them aswell. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Ryu had spent a large amount of time in the cave, he was rather depressed, something he wasn't used too.He didn't feel like talking and he wasn't sure what he could do to actually help anybody, whether it be with a knight, Sin, or an alter ego taking over your mind. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 "Jacoby, this is my mum," said Garnet quickly. Crystal managed a small smile and nodded. "We were just fighting Sin and Athrun almost killed himself defending Joanna. I've done my best to heal him but I think his wound is infected. We're just going up to the hospital." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Jacoby looks at her and keeps following the crowd thensays hy so crystal and keeps walking towards the hospital. Then he asks,"Did Sin cause the wound?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Ryu can feel someone in pain, one of his powers was to always feel his friends pain...."damn it...why do I always feel this, yet I can never do anything about it! What's the point!" he says punching a hole through his punching bag."crap....this is really aggravating." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 "Well who else, Mr Blobby?" asked Garnet sarcastically. "Of course it was Sin!" Some people ... he seems to have more money than sense ... ooooo ... shiny! thought Garnet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 --yo yo hey yo hey! The group got to the infermary and AJ laid Athrun on a bed. Fonda appeared and looked over Athrun. "My lord, what happened to him?" "Fighting Sin. Athrun protected Joanna from an attack but was badly hurt in the process." Joanna spoke up, tears still in her eyes. "This is my fault. If i would have done something this wouldn't have happened." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 "He should be alright," said Garnet. "From what I can see, he should pull through." Crystal nodded beside her. "And when we face Sin again, I swear I've got to run the falchion through him otherwise I won't be satisfied." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Jacoby laughs at what Garnet says then looks at athrum on the bed and say,"Thats one of the worst wounds ive ever seen asnd i used to live on the streets so trust me thats bad." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Joanna smiled weakly. AJ however punched the nearest wall leaing a dent in it. "I knew this would happen! First Sin goes after me then he targets my kids. He not going to be satisfied until he destroys everything i hold close." --THAT S-O-B SNITCH NEGGED ME FOR STARTING MY RP TOO EARLY!!! THAT'S MY FIRST NEG!!! HE RUINED MY ALL POSITIVES REP RECORD!!! HE'S DEAD! HE'S SOOOOOOOO DEAD!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Ryu leaves the cave and looks around, trying to sense the darkest aura, but his feelings kept masking his senses."where are you?" he asked the open, he wanted to find the darkest entity on the island, and kill it, he wouldn't bring anyone with him, and he didn't care about the outcome, but he needed to know if he was able to do anything, or if he was useless on the island. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 "Dad, we can stop Sin, but ... I fear Sin may be using this distraction right now to chase down the remaining Millennium Items," said Garnet. She looked through her bag and pulled out the camcorder. "I can still trace his movements..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 "I guess it's time I met this Sin character......if he really is such a problem, I don't care what he can do, I won't let some demon push over my friends again." he says as he takes out his hunting knife, given to him by his father he's used it only for important things."I will defeat this sin, just like I took down Lucifer." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 "No." he said simply. "I want no one else pursueing Sin. He's my problem and mine alone. Garnet i want no movement tracking and Ryu i appriacte the enthusiasm but a knife won't do you good against him. I'll stop Sin myself. Even if i use Nightshroud for assitance, he'll pay for what he's done to my family!" AJ said clentching his fists so tight that it broek the skin causing blood to trickle from his hand. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 OOC:Ryu's in the woods, he's nowhere near you guys. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Crystal sighed. "Sweetheart, you can't do this alone. Last time it took a combined effort of three to temporarily banish him. And anyway, at least let Garnet keep tracking him; it would make our job much easier." She walked over to him and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'll come with you, he will be as much trouble to us as he is to you. You cannot expect to defeat Sin alone. After all, we have an advantage he doesn't have; strength in numbers." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 AJ turned to Crystal and smiled. "When Athrun was born i'm promised myself that i would never let anything harm him." He looked at his son was the crying Joanna next to him. "That promise has already been broken. I can't let that happen to either you or Garnet as well. The answer is no. I'm doing this myself." Without another word he walked from the infermary. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Ryu looked around the island."Of course he won't appear to me....I'm not his target....I will find him though no matter what I have to do." he says as his eyes glow a golden color, same as Lucifer."I will find him." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.